More leftist economic struggles

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I believe spitting is illegal. Combine that with the gum thing and Skoal will probably get you hung and then caned. Then they set you on fire? :shrug:
"We'll show you smokeless tobacco!"

I'd have to be stealthy with the snotrockets... what happens if you do spit, but it doesn't land on the street but hits a semi-hidden homeless person?

Is it kind of the Ellie Nesler penalty where, yeah, we can't give you a medal exactly but just don't do that again?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is smoking common in Singapore?
No, not according to Google - 10%. But if you get out of line in terms of where, you'll get fined up to $1k.

I like how you guys think Im rich. lmaoroflol
It's because you tell us things that, translated to American, equals you saying you're rich.

I could have stayed financially safe in San Diego forever.
Unless you're in a van by the river or sleeping in casa_mugrienta's carport, this is called "being rich".

Thanks you.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Very common in neighboring countries but not sure what the laws are in public

You can bet that the few homeless people on the streets are like, totally treated with dignity, respect and not hassled by the authorities :shameonyou: :roflmao:
You want no government interference and no tax money going to help lazy people.

So have fun with homeless shitting on your doorstep.

Freeedumz

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
No, not according to Google - 10%. But if you get out of line in terms of where, you'll get fined up to $1k.

It's because you tell us things that, translated to American, equals you saying you're rich.

Unless you're in a van by the river or sleeping in casa_mugrienta's carport, this is called "being rich".

Thanks you.
You just don’t understand. Remember the picture of his garage? The garage with the Porsche in it? Surfboard collection?

Being able to sail away tells me America has been vedy vedy good to him.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
You want no government interference and no tax money going to help lazy people.

So have fun with homeless shitting on your doorstep.

Freeedumz
Did you say have fun?

The same but with poo. Or vomit. Or both. From unknown species origin.

Spraying them down with cockroach hormone would definitely dissuade them from sleeping outside.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You just don’t understand. Remember the picture of his garage? The garage with the Porsche in it? Surfboard collection?

Being able to sail away tells me America has been vedy vedy good to him.
How did you afford to Mexico and build as house on the beach, richy rich?

You must have had mommy and daddy pay for it, there's simply no other explanation.

Lolololo

Reactions: mundus

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
And not getting his sh!t seized/repossessed tells me he has been vedy vedy good to Sacramento and D.C.
Anybody can do it.

You just have to quit your job, sell everything you have, remortgage your house, spend all your savings and give up all your 401k and stokes.

You can then buy a sailboat for really cheap if you are prepared to do a little work.

Anchorages are free and you know how to fish.

You just have to want to.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Anybody can do it.

You just have to quit your job, sell everything you have, remortgage your house, spend all your savings and give up all your 401k and stokes.

You can then buy a sailboat for really cheap if you are prepared to do a little work.

You need (more) kids.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Anybody can do it.

The Bahamas cracked down on "free" anchorage and talking to Aussie Steve, sailing is a great way to do a shitload of work on a sailboat and once in a great while, ride some waves.

Explicitly asking him: "So, if I was looking to score...." "Oh fawk the boat and fawk roit awff t'Indo m8"

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Forgot to say, you must also abandon your kids.

And set up GoFund me.

Or a YouTube channel with Patreon.
Aw bullshit I have never hammered you (or GBG for that matter) on that; only people that have kids can truly comprehend the number of conversations that parallel this exact scene: If only they could get their own food like Tommy Chong.

Many years from now, my kids will actually understand the Finklestein sh!t Kid reference. :roflmao:

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Joking aside, I'm a lefty who is economically challenged. The whole thing is a house of cards.

There are a lot nobodies who made sailng full time a reality.

These two Welsh bros were stacking shelves at Asda and Iceland respectively (if you know about UK, you'd know this is one step below WalMart), they bought a cheap seventies 34ft bluewater cruiser and they are now about to sail from NZ to OZ.
They survive on baked beans and cheese.

So how bad do you want it? :shrug:

Reactions: Kento

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
speaking of alternatives, mrs. crust volunteers at a homeless charity and recently told me something that kid of blew my mind

first some background... this charity is pretty fucking awesome. they've been doing their program for about 30 years now. they focus on homeless single moms. they provide mom and kids with an apartment in a secure facility with food, childcare, medical care, psych care, and finally life skills and job training. its like a 4 year program. first 6 months are nothing but therapy for mom and kids. then they slowly start phasing in life skills and job training. at some point mom gets a job, then moves out, and enters the final phase of her program as a coach/cheerleader for the new moms.

they have like a 60% success rate. that's pretty amazing to me given that "success" is defined as "single independent working mom" and i really just don't know how single working moms manage their lot in life. don't think i could do it.

now for the mind blowing part

this charity struggles to fill their vacancies - not because there is a shortage of single homeless moms but because the single homeless moms would rather stay homeless than commit to the work and sobriety required by the program.

:foreheadslap: :cry::socrazy::crazy2::shrug::toilet:
Work and sobriety suck.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Aw bullshit I have never hammered you (or GBG for that matter) on that; only people that have kids can truly comprehend the number of conversations that parallel this exact scene: If only they could get their own food like Tommy Chong. :roflmao:
I vaguely know your situation and how difficult it is to do anything.

Lucky for me, my son is 26, happily married and living in Oceanside.
I don't feel bad abandoning him. :bricks:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The Bahamas cracked down on "free" anchorage and talking to Aussie Steve, sailing is a great way to do a shitload of work on a sailboat and once in a great while, ride some waves.

Explicitly asking him: "So, if I was looking to score...." "Oh fawk the boat and fawk roit awff t'Indo m8"
Yeah if you don't like diy projects, don't bother with boats. I enjoy it.
It's no different than owning a home.

There are many remote free anchorages in the Caribbean. Everybody's telling me that Bahamas are stupidly expensive.

The problem with sailing to surf is that there are very few surf spots where you can anchor safely, in my limited experience.