Everything is human caused "Climate Change"!!!!!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GromsDad keeps shitting himself on all these threads, humiliating himself day in and day out, but everyone else is spinning out of control....

project harder, donkey

Reactions: mundus

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
do you realize just how easy it would be for you to substantiate your claim if it were true?

it took me 10 seconds to find evidence that your explanation for the current warming trend holds no water

View attachment 178335
I'll see your taxpayer funded study
and raise you an international study

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

First off you aren't seeing AND raising if you just post one study.

Second off, HumanEvents links to WesternJournal.com who I imagine would then link to the study. Of course, the site HumanEvents links to already tucked their dick. The retraction is hilarious and completely owns the poster I'm quoting, naturally.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
First off you aren't seeing AND raising if you just post one study.

Second off, HumanEvents links to WesternJournal.com who I imagine would then link to the study. Of course, the site HumanEvents links to already tucked their dick. The retraction is hilarious and completely owns the poster I'm quoting, naturally.

Our sun is getting hotter.
It's a whole nuclear fusion thing.
It's not even a debate

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

once again schextard proves what kind of person he is

in response to information provided by NASA he shared a link from http://humanevents.com

because schex thinks NASA is somehow biased, his solution is to pull articles from a site that clearly and proudly professes its right wing anti-science bias on the front page.

now, ladies and gentlemen, here is the absolutely BEST PART OF THIS STORY:

THE STUDY QUOTED IN THE ARTICLE WAS RETRACTED

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ahahahahahahaaaa

schextard thoroughly embarrassing himself once again. what a lazy, stupid little lackwit you are

Reactions: Hump

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Our sun is getting hotter.
It's a whole nuclear fusion thing.
It's not even a debate
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The scientific evidence gathered by thousands of researchers who have studied the causes and consequences of climate change over several decades show that greenhouse gases added to the atmosphere by human activities are the primary cause of global warming. This scientific consensus cannot be overturned by a single article, notably one published in a journal that is barely cited in its own field and that has no expertise on climate change.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
imagine being so desperate for attention that you'll make a fool of yourself for it

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.