Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Okay I want to go to South Carolina to surf, but I live in Jacksonville Beach. Nag's Head is probably 2x the distance vs Folly. Just been waiting for when the cleanup is Friday evening here and Saturday am there or some other scenario where they are fun and we aren't.

From the North it's no biggie, no back-tracking, and this duuuu drove past the Outer Banks even though he has Rockaway rubber?!?!?1?!!?1?1?1?!?!?????

:foreheadslap:
Bro, U questioning the Skipper?

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Really fired up about his first barrel
hahaha. Did you see Casey Neistat's comment? "dude. save some barrel for the rest of us. so deep. so hollow" :ROFLMAO: :shaka:

I love that dude! He used to post more surf adventure vids which was pretty cool. Haven't seen one in a while.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 2.11.41 PM.png

edit: Saw reforest's reply after screen shotting these two responses.

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Soooo pitted!

EastCoastBrah

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 16, 2020
im amazed at what people will call a barrel and claim

good for them for having fun i guess?

definitely not a barrel

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He should be more mean.

It's OK to be a kook, but it's not OK to be a kook, run a soloshot every session, claim head dips and have a YouTube channel for other kooks to blow smoke up your ass. This is the law.
Is there like a Stab video awards or something like the Surfer Poll where we can memetroll Yuri to #1? Maybe @brukuns knows some Brazilian mag that has online voting?

"Just landed in Rio. Got robbed de-planing. 683Kj!" :shaka: :fire:

"Got pistol whipped by a motorcycle's pillion after they realized I'd already been robbed and had nothing left to steal." #surfline #favela #tabom

"Was seized, hooded, and thrown into back of van and questioned by Brazilian intelligence. They asked me if I was a Chinese spy or a Russian spy and if I wanted video of trannys plowing mid US State Dept and CIA." :shockface: :bothgendersicon:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Is there like a Stab video awards or something like the Surfer Poll where we can memetroll Yuri to #1? Maybe @brukuns knows some Brazilian mag that has online voting?

"Just landed in Rio. Got robbed de-planing. 683Kj!" :shaka: :fire:

"Got pistol whipped by a motorcycle's pillion after they realized I'd already been robbed and had nothing left to steal." #surfline #favela #tabom

"Was seized, hooded, and thrown into back of van and questioned by Brazilian intelligence. They asked me if I was a Chinese spy or a Russian spy and if I wanted video of trannys plowing mid US State Dept and CIA." :shockface: :bothgendersicon:
I am very confused right now.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I am very confused right now.
Is there any Brazilian Surf Media operation that allows fans to vote for their favorite surfer? In the US, there is, or was, The Surfer Poll, and one time we voted Daily Dale Webster and he made it! @Subway very graciously comp'd airfare, @PPK96754 cruised over to Oahu from Kauai and naturally was in charge of/Uncle Status on all and sundry and scored entry, and we got pics galore!

Now I want us to vote Yuri into one of these things.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Is there any Brazilian Surf Media operation that allows fans to vote for their favorite surfer? In the US, there is, or was, The Surfer Poll, and one time we voted Daily Dale Webster and he made it! @Subway very graciously comp'd airfare, @PPK96754 cruised over to Oahu from Kauai and naturally was in charge of/Uncle Status on all and sundry and scored entry, and we got pics galore!

Now I want us to vote Yuri into one of these things.
I honestly have no idea but I don't think so. But count me in, I'll vote for Yuri!

That's some sick erBB lore, Dale is an icon.