Shut Up And Sing

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Seems like you didn’t read what I wrote correctly.

Yes, I got the single shot one. We’ve been over this.

My son got double Pfizers - his choice.

CHOICE. Do you understand what that word means?
I think you missed my point.

I'm sorry I'm not up to date on your vax status.

NEVER FORGET! (Duffy's vax status)

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I miss wearing a mask and being spared small talk while waiting in line at the grocery store.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He would’ve never had thee need to defend himself if he wasn’t irrationally attacked by so many about a personal medical choice
He wasn't irrationally attacked; he said he was "immunized" then missed a game because he got Covid. Posting bait and getting responses is a successful troll, not someone being a victim who needs to "defend" themselves.

Plenty of players decided not to get the vax. Only one of them got extra smarmy about it, THEN got Covid. Only one player spends all off-season for half a decade now acting like he might retire, going on darkness retreats, drinking Ayahuasca.....then brings more security blankets to the Jets than Brady brought to Tampa by like a factor of 2x, all of whom suck balls.......

Meanwhile Jordan Love looked better than Rodgers the last couple years.

The Washington Foreskins brought in some high-level experts and Montez Sweat, who I don't think even graduated from Mississippi State, was completely unconvinced and activated nah fam mode, and everyone dropped it. Because Montez Sweat didn't say some brain-dead sh!t at a press conference, get immediately owned by simple reality, then go on Pat McAfee, troll people, then pretend to be a victim.

Plenty of NBA players, including Bradley Beal, didn't get the vax. The only one who became a poster child for whining like a bitch about it is Kyrie Irving, who has ruined like three NBA teams requiring a complete burn-to-the-ground-and-rebuild because he's a diva-ass bitch. Protip: The West is stacked and Kyrie is too precious to play defense and Luka can't be arsed. When the Mavs invariably lose, Kyrie will get traded. He can go be permanently injured with Kawhi for the LA Paper Clips.

Your water-carrying for Aaron Rodgers is like the far left's for the people Rittenhouse shot. You had to go to a riot in a place under curfew and advance on (and demonstrate hostile intent while at an armament disadvantage) an open-carrying chud who is clearly still a virgin and only then did you manage to get shot. It's not like Rittenhouse's parents bought him a gun to "own the libs" and got a call to get him from school, decided not to, then he used the gun they bought him to perforate some classmates later that very same day.

:foreheadslap:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
That’s just it. Wear a mask when you walk in, take it off when they invade your mouth. It made zero sense. It made LESS than zero sense. It was fucking stupid. I don’t want to do business with stupid.
It feels like dentists invade your mouth? The mask aversion is starting to make more sense.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
We need more than a small minority of the population to understand roundabouts
Fixed. Americans seem to either completely lack the skill to get into a roundabout, or they fly off the fucking handle if someone gets in front of them. The consequence is any roundabout with any utilization becomes a weird quasi-4-way stop.

• Love
Reactions: Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Fixed. Americans seem to either completely lack the skill to get into a roundabout, or they fly off the fucking handle if someone gets in front of them. The consequence is any roundabout with any utilization becomes a weird quasi-4-way stop.
This is why you have to drive over the top of them.

Don't even start with the concept of using turn signals in a roundabout.

It says something when a bunch of drunken convicts can figure this out before the US. You could argue the elimination of the penny was a one-off but implementation of roundabouts even with pommie thinking to help out? Do you call that a two-up?

Goddamn it how is Australia 16th at 99 IQ while we are at 30th with a 97?

Penny use and roundabout trouble are 1-point penalties?