Shut Up And Sing

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
When I started reading this I thought the really sick people you mentioned were the guys who can't live around masked people. I look at that old dude on that post and he's obviously a very mentally sick person. Mental institution sick.
"You have got remember these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new west. You know.... morons."

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I think a lot of effort was wasted trying to get everyone to wear cloth and or surgical masks.

I think hindsight the government should have focused on making N95 or better available for those that wanted them. The problem was a lack of raw materials, manufacturing capability and having them available for healthcare workers.
It didn't matter that your cotton mask did absolutely nothing but grow its own bacteria. It was nothing more than a visible symbol of submission to government authority.

1713377533091.png

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I had friends, family, and coworkers, some of whom were Republicans and trump supporters, who gained a lot of satisfaction from using their sewing skills to make face coverings at the beginning of the pandemic. It was fun. They really enjoyed it. Some people are kind, fun loving, supportive, and don't suck. Some people suck. You know who you are.

Reactions: Chile Verde

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think a lot of effort was wasted trying to get everyone to wear cloth and or surgical masks.

I think hindsight the government should have focused on making N95 or better available for those that wanted them. The problem was a lack of raw materials, manufacturing capability and having them available for healthcare workers.
which is simultaneously embarrassing and a clear national security issue

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Never forget that all mask trauma posts belong on the never forget thread
if that thread falls off the front page we may be doomed to forgetting the never forgetters and those who mock them

Reactions: afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Never forget that all mask trauma posts belong on the never forget thread
if that thread falls off the front page we may be doomed to forgetting the never forgetters and those who mock them
Yeah that wasn’t my intention
All I did was show an example of a hypocritical and crappy musician that wouldn’t take his own advice

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Such a weird take. It’s a shame that so many share your sentiment.

I didn’t “massively“ restrict my life. I refused to mask up and in some cases it cost me some.

Your blind adherence to doctrine, your total obedience to an absurd and unscientific mandate cost you everything and you don’t even know it.
It's ironic that you are a never forgetter and yet you admit covid mandates didn't restrict you from living your life.

Did you ever take the jab?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
If you had to find a new dentist because of masks and you’re suggesting I do the same with my Opthamologist clearly you do care.
Read it again.

I don’t care if you wear a mask or don’t wear a mask. I’d like to be treated the same. If someone does care whether I’m wearing one or not then we have a problem.

Do you understand?

You be you, let me be me and there’s no issue. Start pushing your choices on me then I’m out.

Why is this so hard for you?

Your stupid instagram story from some stupid guy is the exact opposite of what I’m saying.

That guy is you. Same exact attitude. Can’t handle someone else‘s choice.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yes indeed it is. That’s the point others are trying to make in this thread and this guy and Duffman have been putting on display. The vast majority of this world gives zero fucks about masks at this point in time. But because masks were so politicized you have some snowflakes who are butthurt by others who might choose to wear them for personal reasons that they feel compelled to scream as loud as they can from the top of anti mask mountain and let the world know their feelings. It’s just weird. Maybe this guy and Duffman just need to forget and move on with their lives?
How many times do I have to say I don‘t care if someone wears a mask before you get it through your stupid fucking head that I don‘t care?

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It's ironic that you are a never forgetter and yet you admit covid mandates didn't restrict you from living your life.
Seems like you didn’t read what I wrote correctly.

Did you ever take the jab?
Yes, I got the single shot one. We’ve been over this.

My son got double Pfizers - his choice.

CHOICE. Do you understand what that word means?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
How many times do I have to say I don‘t care if someone wears a mask before you get it through your stupid fucking head that I don‘t care?
Yet you changed dentists over masks and keep arguing about them here? Keep on duffing.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Read it again.

I don’t care if you wear a mask or don’t wear a mask. I’d like to be treated the same. If someone does care whether I’m wearing one or not then we have a problem.

Do you understand?

You be you, let me be me and there’s no issue. Start pushing your choices on me then I’m out.

Why is this so hard for you?

Your stupid instagram story from some stupid guy is the exact opposite of what I’m saying.

That guy is you. Same exact attitude. Can’t handle someone else‘s choice.
You are way too emotional about this.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink