Kelly Slater - DONE

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Ron White? He’s a seriously funny guy. He could do for a commentator. You can’t fix stupid.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I guess this Arrhythmia place is some sort of swanky plant medicine retreat in Costa where you pay a bunch of money to do ayahuasca with new age yuppie dorks and get water shoved up your butt while drinking green smoothies surrounded by healing crystals and the magic of the rainforest???

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I guess this Arrhythmia place is some sort of swanky plant medicine retreat in Costa where you pay a bunch of money to do ayahuasca with new age yuppie dorks and get water shoved up your butt while drinking green smoothies surrounded by healing crystals and the magic of the rainforest???
Shurrif don' like dat talk, baw. Shurrif say you'd look good gittin' sump' else shoved up y'butt.

• Haha
Reactions: sh3, Chocki and r32

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
He's definitely not retired. He'll still compete. I'd bet money he'll be at Tahiti and Fiji.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
He's definitely not retired. He'll still compete. I'd bet money he'll be at Tahiti and Fiji.
As for as semi-retirements go, there are worse ones than choosing where you want to get barreled off your ass in perfect waves with only one other person out.

One alternative is being in Lemoore for the summer.

Reactions: jkb and sh3