Shut Up And Sing

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
At least grape’s admitting that masks are only about politics for him and not health.
Yes, that's exactly my point , thank you for echoing it. Masks were 100% political and for feel good optics. There were no health benefit to masks. Maybe Gene Simmons should take his own advice :unsure:

Reactions: kpd73

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Yes, that's exactly my point , thank you for echoing it. Masks were 100% political and for feel good optics. There were no health benefit to masks. Maybe Gene Simmons should take his own advice :unsure:
wrong.
Some good quality masks protected medical personnel.
Contact tracing was a total waste of time

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Pretty much everyone complied, including you, and afterwards masks were politicized. Now you’re fully compliant with the politicization. Do you ever think or act for yourself?
Yes- I complied when it was contingent with the retailer doing business with me. Not because the government told me to.

Masks were politicized throughout the pandemic, and became the 2021 cause du jour of the left once BLM went out of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Yesterday I went to my Opthamologist to get my eyes checked. The receptionist was wearing a mask and I looked around and everyone else in the waiting room were wearing masks and there was a sign saying masks were required. I guess I could have stomped my feet and made fun of everyone and stormed out declaring I’d find a new mask free Opthamologist. Instead it was easier to ask the receptionist for a mask and wear it for the half hour I was there. It didn’t hurt me. It’s weird to me when people are so passionately anti mask that others in masks bother them to the point of making a scene. Like that guy from Yellowstone who got himself kicked off a plane because a neighboring passenger chose to wear a mask. It’s just weird that people care so damn much.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yesterday I went to my Opthamologist to get my eyes checked. The receptionist was wearing a mask and I looked around and everyone else in the waiting room were wearing masks and there was a sign saying masks were required. I guess I could have stomped my feet and made fun of everyone and stormed out declaring I’d find a new mask free Opthamologist. Instead it was easier to ask the receptionist for a mask and wear it for the half hour I was there. It didn’t hurt me. It’s weird to me when people are so passionately anti mask that others in masks bother them to the point of making a scene. Like that guy from Yellowstone who got himself kicked off a plane because a neighboring passenger chose to wear a mask. It’s just weird that people care so damn much.
Especially since they have no idea why someone is wearing a mask. These morons could be mocking people with serious illness. Not a surprise their Hero mocks the handicapped to the delight of his mob.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Who do you think you're kidding? You were relieved they were masked up. You were one of the biggest mask cult believers here. :nana:

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and $kully

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I dunno how it is down south but it's pretty much back to just FOBs wearing masks (and surgical gloves), even while driving. I guess you can just call the remaining people FOB-adjacent?

It's just kind of weird.