Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
What is a dude like Wardos primary source of income at this point in his life, sponsoring??? Is he still relevant enough to make a living as a pro surfer???

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneroni

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
What is a dude like Wardos primary source of income at this point in his life, sponsoring??? Is he still relevant enough to make a living as a pro surfer???
he has been coaching aspiring pros...It probably is a fulltime job just making amends for Wardo..speaking of which hope Matt King is alive and well and surfing somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Homie and Chocki

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Day trading. He's all in on PLTR.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
I heard a few years back that he was swinging a hammer. Can't confirm, and not invested to find out.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
If you get locked up and Wardo is your celly are you stocked?

On one hand it'd be cool cause you could talk surf.

On the other hand if guys see you getting along it could make you a target cause they might think you're faggots.

Thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: Buck_86

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I watched something on YouTube with him and Cory Lopez, and Ward said he's guardian/dad some form of responsible for a Special Needs kid. Some of the sh!t, it's like yeah, I wouldn't want to be in the same zip code. Other stuff like his Dad's health and caretaking for a kid who needs help, that definitely earns respect for responsibility/giving.