Worst salvia trip sitter ever...

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
A friend of a friend filled the guy with lead - that’s about it. It happened on county property so it was the sheriff’s problem not the city’s problem.
county roads in the harbor tho the residents would like everyone to believe theyre private.

not a city within 10 miles.

lucky for the time traveler, the only sc sheriff i know that surfs was on medical leave otherwise he be dead

Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
county roads in the harbor tho the residents would like everyone to believe theyre private.

not a city within 10 miles.

lucky for the time traveler, the only sc sheriff i know that surfs was on medical leave otherwise he be dead
Yeah I’m sad the deputy’s aim wasn’t better but we can’t have everything in this life.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
LSD doesn’t turn a non-violent person into a violent person.
I didn’t say what there drug was, but Thanks for defending the honor of LSD. We don’t know what he took and maybe he didn’t either.

For starters, there’s the possibility that the killer in question was mixing the acid with other drugs, or that they thought they were taking LSD when in fact they were taking something else, like N-benzyl Methoxy (NBOMe): a common black market alternative that can cause people to behave in uncharacteristically violent ways

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I could see the words I wanted to speak in my head but I could not vocalize them. I've tried to get back there a few times to no avail. I've given up.
I summed up alll the secrets of the universe into the 3 concise sentences while on LSD. Then I tried to write them down and it came out as a few sentences of crazy rambiling chicken scratch. Then my friend's Mom found the notebook and was like "WTF?" :unsure:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I too would like to thank you for defending the honor of LSD.

I will add, I believe these things are of little use to grown-ups except to teach the youth all the things we don't want to admit to knowing when we say things like "do as I say, not as I do.". It keeps the universe in balance if we let the kids think we don't know what they're up to... But I do.:nana:

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
time dilation is interesting

one time some friends and i went out and tossed the football around while tripping on some blotter and we were all laughing our asses off at how it would just hang up there in the air forever and then float down ever so slowly. catching it was like reaching out to take hold of a balloon drifting down out of the sky on a windless day.

i remember thinking how absurdly hilarious it was that anyone could ever drop a pass. just absolutely inconceivable.

:roflmao:

Last edited:

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
Salvia sounds so un-fun from everyone that i have talked to that has messed with it. Super high risk of catastrophic event, yet low reward. I've had some super hard mushroom trips that were not great. I have had some friends that have gone sideways on salvia. Advise restraints and multiple mentors before ingestion. Will be best for everyone. Please post your results.

Mr. Pecker

Last edited:

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
I need help here.

there is an epic video of two kids who took salvia seeds, got arrested, and started talking in giberish but could completley understand each other while being booked by the cops While high as kites.

would love to see thst vid again.

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
I’ve never done salvia but one of the best acid trips I ever did was in San Diego County. I used to commute from an old ranch house out on old Hwy 76, a place that’s long gone, and Solana Beach. Picked up a dude that had just scored a 10x10 postage stamp sized sheet of window pane pyramids and managed to talk him out of a couple hits. We went over to Blacks and sat on the cliff watching the gliders slip in and out of the fog then went down to the beach and body surfed for hours high on the best acid you could get. Sooo fun, would recommend…

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I’ve never done salvia but one of the best acid trips I ever did was in San Diego County. I used to commute from an old ranch house out on old Hwy 76, a place that’s long gone, and Solana Beach. Picked up a dude that had just scored a 10x10 postage stamp sized sheet of window pane pyramids and managed to talk him out of a couple hits. We went over to Blacks and sat on the cliff watching the gliders slip in and out of the fog then went down to the beach and body surfed for hours high on the best acid you could get. Sooo fun, would recommend…
Windowpanes were a good time.

In high school my buddies older brother was in some hippie acid dealing family in SF.
We would get weed and whatnot from them

one night his brother asked us if we wanted to make some money as they needed some spare hands.

long story short that night we learned how acid is made.
We laid up a bunch of Felix the cat sheets, really good clean stuff, I tripped for 2 days :roflmao:

fun memories. IMG_1402.jpeg

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Back in my drug days, I always tried to take half as much as everyone else.

I figured they would loose it and dive out the window before I did

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Fishyhb