afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
did she say 'multi-use pillow' ?

i throw my pillows out after each use, cannot imagine using one more than once

The fact that attention economy shitheads like LO and CK get articles written about them is part of the problem

Reactions: ElOgro

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I’m glad you posted the OK sign too, since this Christ is King “controversy” is equally as retarded

I like these Rolling Stone and Slate articles because I can’t believe people read them and take them seriously
you continue to ignore the fact that there are people who are employing these symbols and phrases with the very intent and purpose that you dismiss

the minimization is a tell

Totally fair and unbiased
feel free to refute facts!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Afoaf is on fire with the sources today
Totally fair and unbiased
The Candace Owens/Ben Shapiro shitshow is a matter of factual record, and it's absolutely hilarious that Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens get these wake up calls.

Also that Steven Crowder and Alex Jones are going through what they're going through. How hard is it to be a good little douche like Jesse Waters or Laura Ingraham?

Filipkowski is left leaning but the video speaks for itself and she IS shilling for his sh!t.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The Candace Owens/Ben Shapiro shitshow is a matter of factual record, and it's absolutely hilarious that Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens get these wake up calls.

Also that Steven Crowder and Alex Jones are going through what they're going through. How hard is it to be a good little douche like Jesse Waters or Laura Ingraham?
All of this is great and IDGAF how any of it shakes out. I'm all for idiot extremists eating their own.

But if Trump wins this year, then we are all stuck with him for another 4 years, which negates any "gains" from anything above.

I do like how the article mentions Christoopher Rufo, who we discussed earlier this week. Turns out he's the guy who blew the whistle on Claudine Gay- the guy deserves a Nobel prize for that :ban:

Filipkowski is left leaning but the video speaks for itself and she IS shilling for his sh!t.
IDGAF about some crack smoking infomercial pillow shiller and I'm perplexed as to why so many guys here do :unsure:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
But if Trump wins this year, then we are all stuck with him for another 4 years, which negates any "gains" from anything above.
By Republican standards he's great. He focuses on the most minor insults and shakedowns and makes unforced errors galore.

IDGAF about some crack smoking infomercial pillow shiller and I'm perplexed as to why so many guys here do :unsure:
We totally don't care about Lindell because of the stop the steal alternate reality of fail.

But the point here is someone whose only qualification for RNC chair is being married to Spare Trump the Lesser shilling Lindell's pillows. That is absolutely hilarious. The race to the bottom this campaign season is astounding.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I love when she claims there’s no racism in this country when she started her career as a victim of racism.

• Sad
Reactions: afoaf