biden's speech in baltimore

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
was awesome. all you immigrant haters can suck it. there will be no civil war. goodness and righteousness will prevail and those involved in maga bullshit will continue their weeping and wailing and moaning and gnashing of teeth.
that must have been one hell of a speech

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You tell me.

What should one make of a person fawning all over a president talking about a broken bridge?

Why would anyone give even the slightest of flying fcuks about what the president has to say about a bridge?
"Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?”

“It’s a magnificent love story, like Gone With the Wind. You know Gone With the Wind, you’re not allowed to watch it any more. You know that, right? It’s politically incorrect to watch Gone With the Wind. They have a list. What were the greatest movies ever made? Well, Gone With the Wind is usually number one or two or three. And then they have another list you’re not allowed to watch any more, Gone With the Wind. You tell me, is our country screwed up?”

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
of course Peanut_Gallery misses the point

there appears to be a pretty clear breaking point in the IQ bands when it comes to people who are capable of picking up what kidfury is putting down and the chuds who miss the point every time

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and Hump

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
nice try.
I know what you are
I’m serious. I thought you were a chick. Overly emotional, irrational, passive aggressive, etc.

The above quote is a perfect example of a girl response. You let a man know you’re mad but leave it a mystery as to exactly why.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I’m serious. I thought you were a chick. Overly emotional, irrational, passive aggressive, etc.

The above quote is a perfect example of a girl response. You let a man know you’re mad but leave it a mystery as to exactly why.
you didn't think I was a woman. You're lying. I know what you are. You've told us. And I do feel sorry for what you've been through.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
LEVEL 12 IRONY ALERT

everyone on this forum knows precisely when DUFFMAN is menstruating based on his forum activity....

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
of course Peanut_Gallery misses the point

there appears to be a pretty clear breaking point in the IQ bands when it comes to people who are capable of picking up what kidfury is putting down and the chuds who miss the point every time
Yeah, the ones who are in the room temperature/ape spectrum can understand him

The non-retarded cannot