FLOW BAR Invented by a surfer, for surfers

Mr J

Michael Peterson status
Aug 18, 2003
Regional Vic, Australia
when full body weight is too hard for whatever reason I think some form of assistance is a good idea. The last month and a half I've been working on pistol squats which are impossibly difficult for me without assistance. I don't think that device would help with those - resting my hand on a small stool or step of a few inches below knee height is working well to allow me to complete them.

Industrial strength door hinges are going to be needed for that device or maybe could get away with putting some wedges under the door. Sometimes I use a door anchor to attach an elastic tube for rotator cuff strengthening, but that's a much lighter resistance.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
when full body weight is too hard for whatever reason I think some form of assistance is a good idea. The last month and a half I've been working on pistol squats which are impossibly difficult for me without assistance. I don't think that device would help with those - resting my hand on a small stool or step of a few inches below knee height is working well to allow me to complete them.

Industrial strength door hinges are going to be needed for that device or maybe could get away with putting some wedges under the door. Sometimes I use a door anchor to attach an elastic tube for rotator cuff strengthening, but that's a much lighter resistance.
15 years ago I did a photo shoot for their print ad so Steve gave me one. I forgot I still had It packed in a suitcase. Flow bar works fine as long as your on the closed side if the door frame.

Reactions: Mr J