Next January Donald Trump Becomes The Official Arbiter Of Truth

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
That's what you lefties and the folks over at 60-Minutes want. I just don't think you've thought through what happens when the other side has control over what was your wet dream.
what do you think will happen to social media if Trump wins, exactly?

SCOTUS will not allow governments to force platforms to carry information they do not want to carry. This is true regardless of who is President.

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
what do you think will happen to social media if Trump wins, exactly?

SCOTUS will not allow governments to force platforms to carry information they do not want to carry. This is true regardless of who is President.
if i go on Truth Social and tell everyone that chump lost in 2020 what do you think the content mods will do?

• Haha
Reactions: sirfun

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Did you watch the 60-Minutes segment?
I did, and then I asked you a question.

What do you think will happen to social media under Trump?

Did you pay attention to SCOTUS’s line of questioning on this matter? In particular, did you pay attention to Justice Kavanaugh?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
There’s nothing relativistic about it. If you don’t want your speech shut down, don’t say that it’s ok to shut down the speech of others and then complain when it happens to you.
Why would it happen to me?

I don't spread lies and misinformation in order to manipulate the public or make money.
I don't march on the capitol building to overturn elections.
I don't tell people to eat horse paste.
I don't berate people because they're different.

The right in this country playing victims, after everything that happened, is hilarious.

Moral relativism is your thing.

And Gym Jordan wondering why the bannings are disproportionately happening to right wingers.
It must be the government and big tech that are trying to shut them up. ITS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR. UNPOSSIBLE!
:roflmao:

Just how Trump is politically prosecuted and didn't do anything unlawful to deserve it. Lolololo

Last edited: