Neal's Images of the Day

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
After over 36.5 years I have retired from full-time work as an engineer at NIWC Pacific. It has been an honor and a privilege working with such dedicated people supporting the Navy and beyond. Planning to keep the mind and body active, and of course take more surf photos. Will probably also be wasting even more time with you kuks. :) Aloha!Me_Aloha_Bldg992_240329_1200.jpg

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
After over 36.5 years I have retired from full-time work as an engineer at NIWC Pacific. It has been an honor and a privilege working with such dedicated people supporting the Navy and beyond. Planning to keep the mind and body active, and of course take more surf photos. Will probably also be wasting even more time with you kuks. :) Aloha!View attachment 176587
Congratulations and mahalo!:shaka:

Reactions: sponge

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
After over 36.5 years I have retired from full-time work as an engineer at NIWC Pacific. It has been an honor and a privilege working with such dedicated people supporting the Navy and beyond. Planning to keep the mind and body active, and of course take more surf photos. Will probably also be wasting even more time with you kuks. :) Aloha!View attachment 176587
Congrats Neal. To be honest I thought you were already retired with all the photos you take. Extra impressed that you've been working this whole time too. :shaka:

Reactions: sponge