New Settings In Instagram Censoring Political Content

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
View attachment 176203

GOP Hero Kyle shooting a guy for knocking him on his ass. Now if you see a with an assault rifle you should wait to get shot. FAFO

only in Amurika
Dude had hands up as he approached, K-Boy lowered his rifle. Dude then pulled a pistol on Kyle…Kyle raised the barrel and shot him.

This doesn’t get said enough…that kid Kyle is one stone cold mutha fucka.

Reactions: schex

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
GOP Hero Kyle shooting a guy for knocking him on his ass. Now if you see a with an assault rifle you should wait to get shot.
Please point out out who Kyle shot that was simply "standing around." :roflmao:

Everyone he shot violently and physically threatened him.

Yeah, chase someone with a gun who is trying to retreat, knock them down, then play the victim when you get shot. Only a leftist would consider that person a victim :roflmao:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Please point out out who Kyle shot that was simply "standing around." :roflmao:

Everyone he shot violently and physically threatened him.

Yeah, chase someone with a gun who is trying to retreat, knock them down, then play the victim when you get shot. Only a leftist would consider that person a victim :roflmao:
When I was reading your post, this is what I was picturing.
It worked really great.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
When I was reading your post, this is what I was picturing.
It worked really great.

I come with facts. Whereas all you do is whine that that the 2nd amendment and self defense laws exist, and that someone had the audacity to exercise them at a sacred mostly peaceful BLM riot, and that KR followed the law with this incident.

And the court and jury agreed. Get over it :roflmao: :loser:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I come with facts. Whereas all you do is whine that that the 2nd amendment and self defense laws exist, and that someone had the audacity to exercise them at a sacred mostly peaceful BLM riot, and that KR followed the law with this incident.

And the court and jury agreed. Get over it :roflmao: :loser:
What facts?

You made Kyle sound like a victim in all this.
The victim who crossed state lines, fully armed with intention to cause conflict and killed two people.
The victim who's alive and unscathed (If you don't count the tears) and now has a gun turd YT channel.
You never seen a scumbag you didn't want to defend.
It looks good on you.

1711467738675.gif

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What facts?

You made Kyle sound like a victim in all this.
The victim who crossed state lines, fully armed with intention to cause conflict and killed two people.
The victim who's alive and unscathed (If you don't count the tears) and now has a gun turd YT channel.
You never seen a scumbag you didn't want to defend.
It looks good on you.

View attachment 176238
One of the guys he shot also crossed state lines and was a felon illegally possessing a firearm.

Funny how some guys with guns - bad guys - don’t seem to bother you. Kyle did nothing illegal.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
One of the guys he shot also crossed state lines and was a felon illegally possessing a firearm.

Funny how some guys with guns - bad guys - don’t seem to bother you. Kyle did nothing illegal.
[/QUOTE
I am not sure about Wisconsin law, but if he approached someone while brandishing that weapon wouldn't it have been OK to respond with deadly force?