Twinzer Feedback?

Hazrus

Nep status
Sep 23, 2016
I've only had it a few weeks but the Panda Shiitake HP works well in as large as I've had the opportunity to surf it. So far that's just under DOH, so I suppose at the lower end of what I'd use a stepup in.

I reckon it'd go well a bit bigger too.

Oct 25, 2019
I've only had it a few weeks but the Panda Shiitake HP works well in as large as I've had the opportunity to surf it. So far that's just under DOH, so I suppose at the lower end of what I'd use a stepup in.

I reckon it'd go well a bit bigger too.
What size is you hp, and what size would your step up normally be?

Hazrus

Nep status
Sep 23, 2016
What size is you hp, and what size would your step up normally be?
It's a 6'4" stock dims. About 3L more than I normally ride for HP thruster. I'd normally ride 1-2L more in a standard stepup.

Honestly, if I wanted a dedicated stepup, I would just buy a round pin thruster

Reactions: Lakookaracha
Oct 25, 2019
That’s great, cheers.

I have a slightly tuned 6’3 hp coming, but also have too many thruster short boards kicking around and will need to thin the herd.

Reactions: Hazrus
Nov 16, 2023
That’s great, cheers.

I have a slightly tuned 6’3 hp coming, but also have too many thruster short boards kicking around and will need to thin the herd.
I have a 6’0 hp I got a couple months ago. Typically my step up would be 5’11-6’0. Took it out in some OH hollow surf for the first time a couple weeks ago winds were 20-30knts off shore and the board handled well but I would agree with Hazrus I would of still rather been on a round pin quad.

bigglesworth

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 8, 2017

Attachments

Last edited:

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
I think Prince was a musical genius, this one is "wine red". JD Surf Design painted one for Barlaram ( it was beautiful) that was at Akua Mua for glassing, this is my attempt to mimic. Dark colors on eps are a real challenge. Just sayin'
:shaka:

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc and urchined