Mar A Lago - Done?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If MAL is his primary residence they can't take it. IMO she'll freeze his bank accounts and slap leans on some of his golf courses and sh!t.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
If MAL is his primary residence they can't take it. IMO she'll freeze his bank accounts and slap leans on some of his golf courses and sh!t.
Im thinking the tower primarily because of some of the floors owned by the Russians and Chinese.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Haha. Another win for Trump. Bond dropoed in half. Mar A Lago NOT DONE. I bet one of you closet sword swallowers is having a bad day.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Hey Gerbil -

Your salary is paid for by our taxes. Stop finger-fucking your phone and get back to work kook.

I will make it a point to take a steamy **** on Cheeto's gravesite before i pass.

Haha. Another win for Trump. Bond dropoed in half. Mar A Lago NOT DONE. I bet one of you closet sword swallowers is having a bad day.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Amazing a person who follows no laws still gets a break form the system. God Bless America!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
His actual judgement has not been reduced, just the initial bond he has to put up in order to be able to appeal.
Yes, but he still got a break after attacking the court in every possible way, 2 sets of laws in America.

• Haha

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I think that coming up with an almost impossible amount of $455M as a bond and having it reduced to $175M when Trimp is showing up...semi-cooperating...is not that unfair. $175M is a lot of money. I think that consideration would be afforded to someone other than Ol Donnie.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Hey Gerbil -

Your salary is paid for by our taxes. Stop finger-fucking your phone and get back to work kook.

I will make it a point to take a steamy **** on Cheeto's gravesite before i pass.
Burning some leave today. Before the end of the year, I have to burn 2 weeks of comp time, 2 weeks of travel comp time and 5 weeks of annual leave.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
you were a lot cooler when you used to smoke herb.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
this, as with most of the transman's posts, will age like milk

you'd think that after being repeatedly proven wrong you'd sit down and shut the fk up

but not gary!

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
"Donald Trump's bond is $455 million despite ZERO victims, everyone was paid with interest, on time and no crime was committed."

Facts are so inconvenient. The law which 12 lying New Yorkers convicted Trump of breaking makes it illegal to conceal evidence of a crime. New York prosecutors never alleged any crime to be concealed. This fact doesn't matter to idiots.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Facts are so inconvenient. The law which 12 lying New Yorkers convicted Trump of breaking makes it illegal to conceal evidence of a crime. New York prosecutors never alleged any crime to be concealed. This fact doesn't matter to idiots.
your legal opinion carries as much weight as a wet piece of toilet paper

Reactions: need 4 speed

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

• Donald Trump

Donald Trump
    President of the United States from 2017 to 2021

“Daily Show” host Jon Stewart isn’t buying the claim by Donald Trump and his allies that the financial fraud he committed for years in New York was a “victimless crime.”
Stewart on Monday explained how Trump would inflate the value of his assets ― including the size of his own apartment ― to secure loans, then undervalue those same assets to cheat on his taxes.
“It was all part of a very sophisticated real estate practice known as lying,” Stewart said.
And it’s far from “victimless.”
“First, the banks got paid back at lower interest rates ― although, to be honest, who gives a sh!t?” he said. “But second, money isn’t infinite. A loan that goes to the liar doesn’t go to someone giving a more honest evaluation.”
He said that leads to incentives for corruption.
In addition, he pointed out that Trump’s lies on his taxes cost New York City money.

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

• Donald Trump

Donald Trump
    President of the United States from 2017 to 2021

“Daily Show” host Jon Stewart isn’t buying the claim by Donald Trump and his allies that the financial fraud he committed for years in New York was a “victimless crime.”
Stewart on Monday explained how Trump would inflate the value of his assets ― including the size of his own apartment ― to secure loans, then undervalue those same assets to cheat on his taxes.
“It was all part of a very sophisticated real estate practice known as lying,” Stewart said.
And it’s far from “victimless.”
“First, the banks got paid back at lower interest rates ― although, to be honest, who gives a sh!t?” he said. “But second, money isn’t infinite. A loan that goes to the liar doesn’t go to someone giving a more honest evaluation.”
He said that leads to incentives for corruption.
In addition, he pointed out that Trump’s lies on his taxes cost New York City money.
Oh Stewart is reaching while being a cuck for banks

Money is infinite btw

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Oh Stewart is reaching while being a cuck for banks

Money is infinite btw
jesus christ, man....pull your head out of your ass

did you even read what he said?

a bank cannot loan an infinite amount of money