New Settings In Instagram Censoring Political Content

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Instagram added some new settings to help them keep you from seeing political content heading into the election.

On your account settings go to Content Preferences. The two new settings are "Political Content" and "Reduced By Fact Checking". By default they are set to limit you from seeing things like content mocking the dementia riddled incumbent.

Election interference in the name of eliminating election interference.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I'm mainly on Instagram to post my surf photography and view other surf content.
I've never been on Truth Social. I bet you're on there though.
So then you are glad they are protecting you from unwanted political content !! :) )

I saw the thread title !! )

How is the surf content ?? )

• Love
Reactions: hal9000 and $kully

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If you really want to be that misinformed (more than you are now), Truth Social, X and other failed social media await for you.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
On IG if anyone I follow posts anything political I unfollow and block them from following me.

One strike and you’re out, even if I agree with the political opinion posted.

I‘ve had a few people approach me in person asking why I blocked them and I tell them. A couple of them got a second chance but they both blew it.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
On IG if anyone I follow posts anything political I unfollow and block them from following me.

One strike and you’re out, even if I agree with the political opinion posted.

I‘ve had a few people approach me in person asking why I blocked them and I tell them. A couple of them got a second chance but they both blew it.
same. even close friends and relatives