Mar A Lago - Done?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
My bet with @kidfury is that he won’t win. Should I be worried?
Yup. Here's the latest. On the front page, there's two polls where Biden's up, both national general election. It says Trump's name like 14 times.

On the flip side, the GOP might loose the House and they picked the Maga guy on Tuesday so Sherrod Brown might pull Ohio out. Maybe Tester wins maybe he doesn't, but Baldwin and Slotkin are up in their latest polls as well.

So even if he does win, his 50th and 51st votes in the Senate might be Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I hope he brings back Giuliani!

View attachment 175706
I was just thinking about Giuliani the other day...

could you imagine being his kids and watching him completely blow your entire legacy and inheritance?

the guy is bankrupt as fkkkk

he lost absolutely everything

apparently his daughter is some swinger democrat freak which leaves his son.

1711038111458.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Aruka and $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I was just thinking about Giuliani the other day...

could you imagine being his kids and watching him completely blow your entire legacy and inheritance?

the guy is bankrupt as fkkkk

he lost absolutely everything

apparently his daughter is some swinger democrat freak which leaves his son.

View attachment 175775
I feel bad for his daughter. His son on the other hand might be worse than his father. I remember him as a kid at Yankee stadium. He was like Chucky or the Problem Child.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I feel bad for his daughter. His son on the other hand might be worse than his father. I remember him as a kid at Yankee stadium. He was like Chucky or the Problem Child.
yeah, he's a first class doofus, no doubt

I guess I have less sympathy for him in the end because he was a party to his dad's fkery

I just think it's crazy that he literally just blew it all away with his own words and actions

and he's a fkn lawyer!!!....he knew the consequences

so craven

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
It's incredible how anti-American you guys are

You're cheering for standard moves in the totalitarian playbook
Why would a totalitarian government suffer through all of the delays and appeals and near misses that have been afforded Trump?

Yes, just to keep up appearances.

Couldn’t be that institutions, as flawed as they are, try to follow the laws as written.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Why would a totalitarian government suffer through all of the delays and appeals and near misses that have been afforded Trump?

Couldn’t be that institutions, as flawed as they are, try to follow the laws as written.
Yeah fuck this due process nonsense, hang him now!

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

It's twofold

1. to keep up appearances
2. to keep Trump in the public eye so a new competitor can't arise. Then, if he doesn't lose the election to unpopularity, the backup plan to eliminate/disqualify him can be put into place

The institutions have to keep a thin veneer of respectability so people will give them the benefit of the doubt as your last sentence does

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It's twofold

1. to keep up appearances
2. to keep Trump in the public eye so a new competitor can't arise. Then, if he doesn't lose the election to unpopularity, the backup plan to eliminate/disqualify him can be put into place

The institutions have to keep a thin veneer of respectability so people will give them the benefit of the doubt as your last sentence does
Batshit insanity, none of your fantasies stand up to least bit of critical thinking.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Batshit insanity, none of your fantasies stand up to least bit of critical thinking.
Anyone with even an inkling of historical understanding knows both of these situations are more likely than the advertised truth

If we still had an actual free press the story would be different

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone with even an inkling of historical understanding knows both of these situations are more likely than the advertised truth

Thank your team for end of the fairness doctrine. And how about some Anti Trust enforcement, another thing the right fights against.

Reactions: Aruka

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

in this particular conspiracy you ascribe so much cunning and acumen to a government that you deride as incompetent out of the other side of your mouth

keeping up appearances like it's all some grand opera

cuckoo