Take a Helicopter Tour. It Will Be Fun They Said

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Week of flying fun continues in Indo.

Sulawesi to Jakarta, pilots fell asleep at same time, FOR 28 FUCKING MINUTES. Plane veered off course.

I remember being on an internal flight in China, looking out the plane window, and realizing we were going to take off well below IFR visibility minimums due to the smog. Then I realized the pilots were just doing the ground roll on take off and pushing the autopilot button for the rest. This was confirmed when that Asiana flight slammed into the sea wall at SFO on a VFR day with no crosswind.

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
I remember being on an internal flight in China, looking out the plane window, and realizing we were going to take off well below IFR visibility minimums due to the smog. Then I realized the pilots were just doing the ground roll on take off and pushing the autopilot button for the rest. This was confirmed when that Asiana flight slammed into the sea wall at SFO on a VFR day with no crosswind.

• Haha
Reactions: jkb and PRCD

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Tour Helicopter fatalities in the Hawaiian Islands from the years 1984-2022,

57 - DEAD

40 to 50 - Injured

Military Helicopter/ Rotor Air Craft Training Flights in Hawaii, most likely a lot HIGHER.... Too many to count!

Couple of the worst ones.

Pilot Error, Lack Of Training Blamed For Deadly Marine Helicopter Crash - Honolulu Civil Beat

Search suspended for 5 missing aviators aboard downed Army chopper

In the "incident" of the 2 CH-53E's.

Two, big, old, machines, flying at night, in formation, in bad weather, with the Pilots wearing NVD's...

So...WHAT could go wrong ???

I am goinoutside now..the statistics speak for themselves...and for those who died... in these insane machines...

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
You want black pills???? I got 'em in spades. Doctor Killer takes some honeymooners this time.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Tour Helicopter fatalities in the Hawaiian Islands from the years 1984-2022,

57 - DEAD

40 to 50 - Injured

Military Helicopter/ Rotor Air Craft Training Flights in Hawaii, most likely a lot HIGHER.... Too many to count!

Couple of the worst ones.

Pilot Error, Lack Of Training Blamed For Deadly Marine Helicopter Crash - Honolulu Civil Beat

Search suspended for 5 missing aviators aboard downed Army chopper

In the "incident" of the 2 CH-53E's.

Two, big, old, machines, flying at night, in formation, in bad weather, with the Pilots wearing NVD's...

So...WHAT could go wrong ???

I am goinoutside now..the statistics speak for themselves...and for those who died... in these insane machines...
Hey goingoutside,
what's up man?
Cowabunga
rg