Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

Hazrus

Nep status
Sep 23, 2016
I reckon Yuri has been kicked in the bum by a rainbow.

Who else would be that big of a kook, but still get free wetties? Probably boards too...
I'd love to be in his position (but not his skill level).

Reactions: Bman76

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Yep watching Yury’s clips helps me practice being a little nicer. Same as posting on here. Although if I can think of something funny and I know the erbber has a sense of humor I’ll post. Doesn’t seem like Yury has a sense of humor and if I tease him he’d block me.

Last week a long time friend paddled out with me to my summer regular. He usually surfs the park but the park was closed because of a half marathon. I introduced him to the dawn patrol and told him to go on a few medium nuggets. He starts talking to Gregg and tells Gregg thanks for the last one. Gregg tells him don’t worry any wave you get well count it toward T. I tell him I’d like to see you try. We talk so much crap to each other out there if you can’t take it you’ll get it even worse. Haha.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
He starts talking to Gregg and tells Gregg thanks for the last one. Gregg tells him don’t worry any wave you get well count it toward T. I tell him I’d like to see you try. We talk so much crap to each other out there if you can’t take it you’ll get it even worse. Haha.
Gotta ease off the name-dropping when you forget who is dead and how they even spell their name. It's Greg with one G at the end.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
I never referred to Greg Griffin here as GG as some used to because of Gregg double G from my regular. Double G is Brisa Hennessy’s uncle. He got a 3rd at Sunset in the last contest Sunny G won. Brisa calls me unko. Well all 3 of us as a matter of fact.

The guy I paddled out with is actually named Guy, not Guy Hagi but I know him too. He doesn’t call me unko cause we’re the same age, Hagi a little older.

Jeannie wasn’t out cause she usually sprays boars on the weekend when the factory is less busy. She was doing Glenn with 2 N’s Minami customs. But I called her after I went in and we got lunch at Nico’s. She had the salad of the day and carrot cake. She doesn’t call me unko cause she’s older than me and I wouldn’t dare call her aunty. She did tell me a funny Kelly story but gonna hold on to that one. Kelly Slater in case you’re wondering.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
I never referred to Greg Griffin here as GG as some used to because of Gregg double G from my regular. Double G is Brisa Hennessy’s uncle. He got a 3rd at Sunset in the last contest Sunny G won. Brisa calls me unko. Well all 3 of us as a matter of fact.

The guy I paddled out with is actually named Guy, not Guy Hagi but I know him too. He doesn’t call me unko cause we’re the same age, Hagi a little older.

Jeannie wasn’t out cause she usually sprays boars on the weekend when the factory is less busy. She was doing Glenn with 2 N’s Minami customs. But I called her after I went in and we got lunch at Nico’s. She had the salad of the day and carrot cake. She doesn’t call me unko cause she’s older than me and I wouldn’t dare call her aunty. She did tell me a funny Kelly story but gonna hold on to that one. Kelly Slater in case you’re wondering.
Fck me, took long enough but we finally got a Greg Griffin reference up in here n even a carrot cake honorable mention.

This thread delivers!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
These yokes are too heavy for you.
Your national hero is an albino potato with limbs grafted onto it. Seriously, your ilk takes a non-trivial amount of the fun out of referring to Novak Djokovic as Grug or calling the most Lithuanian looking Gudauskas a caveman. Your ilk makes the Finngolians look sophisticated.

I didn't know Norway had ugly trees tall enough with enough branches for someone to hit so many, but pics = it happened.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Yep watching Yury’s clips helps me practice being a little nicer. Same as posting on here. Although if I can think of something funny and I know the erbber has a sense of humor I’ll post. Doesn’t seem like Yury has a sense of humor and if I tease him he’d block me.

Last week a long time friend paddled out with me to my summer regular. He usually surfs the park but the park was closed because of a half marathon. I introduced him to the dawn patrol and told him to go on a few medium nuggets. He starts talking to Gregg and tells Gregg thanks for the last one. Gregg tells him don’t worry any wave you get well count it toward T. I tell him I’d like to see you try. We talk so much crap to each other out there if you can’t take it you’ll get it even worse. Haha.
I like your crew and don’t even know them.:waving:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The Skipper scoring on an epic surf adventure. Slab tour next?

I'm waiting for the Chas Smith interview. How do we set this up?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Okay I want to go to South Carolina to surf, but I live in Jacksonville Beach. Nag's Head is probably 2x the distance vs Folly. Just been waiting for when the cleanup is Friday evening here and Saturday am there or some other scenario where they are fun and we aren't.

From the North it's no biggie, no back-tracking, and this duuuu drove past the Outer Banks even though he has Rockaway rubber?!?!?1?!!?1?1?1?!?!?????

:foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: Buck_86