Slater having another kid

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Based on my previous dating experience, I'm guessing she gave him the ultimatum talk. Have a baby with me now or I'm outta here.

She's 36 and based on previous experience, seems right around mid 30s, women without babies seem to get hot feet about having one due to their biological clock ticking.

Kelly was never there for his daughter Taylor, by his own admission. Is he finally ready to give up the super surfer lifestyle of jet setting all over the world every time a swell hits?

1710940665983.png

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Based on my previous dating experience, I'm guessing she gave him the ultimatum talk. Have a baby with me now or I'm outta here.

She's 36 and based on previous experience, seems right around mid 30s, women without babies seem to get hot feet about having one due to their biological clock ticking.
The ultimate twist would be if it turns out to be JJFs baby.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Kelly was never there for his daughter Taylor, by his own admission. Is he finally ready to give up the super surfer lifestyle of jet setting all over the world every time a swell hits?
Of course not.

There are certain types of people who aren't willing to give up their lifestyles for their kids. They'll throw money at them to justify it and tell themselves it is enough.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
They've been dating for 16 yrs and she's 36. No marriage. No kids.

How many women willing to wait that long for a ring and baby? Not many.

• Wow
Reactions: tacos and ReForest

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Have they been living together?
No idea but I would assume yes. I'm guessing Kelly never wanted marriage in order to protect his money/lifestyle. But with a baby in the picture, that's protection status has probably been sucked out with the tide.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
A lot of speculation here
Hopefully @Ke11y will post here about why they are having a kid, and his thoughts on his involvement in his current kids life, and plans for the future
I’m not sure he thinks like the rest of us. True GOATs may not
Their women may not either

or they may think like the average every day American
I don’t know
That’s why I look forward to Kelly clearing things up for us here
He kind of owes it to us, doesn’t he?

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
So here’s the Kelly story Jeannie told me.

The Momentum crew, well Todd’s friends get together for Thanksgiving at Papailoa and for Todd’s bd and anniversary of his passing.

Recently they were having a get together and Kelly says I have an announcement. Kalani is pregnant.

Jeannie goes oh yeah who’s the father?

Everyone laughs.

Kelly without missing a beat replies some a*shole. Haha.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Hopefully @Ke11y will post here about why they are having a kid, and his thoughts on his involvement in his current kids life, and plans for the future

I don’t know
this, exactly. he should present his case here for a full examination and we'll rule accordingly, as with every other celebrity/surf/whatever issue. Why should he get a pass?

Reactions: ElOgro

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

I don’t know
this, exactly. he should present his case here for a full examination and we'll rule accordingly, as with every other celebrity/surf/whatever issue. Why should he get a pass?
Quite frankly, dudes, it's none of your business.

What kind of a person even cares about this stuff?

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i think slaters first kid has a kid
which makes him a grandfather