Online sports betting

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
@sussle I lost on my first two bonus bets. Thought I was going to wake up rich this morning. :cautious: DM me if you got a lock. I wish NC would've rolled this out during NFL season. That's the only sport I know.
I don't know s*** about basketball. The only lock I know is betting both sides of the same game. I did it last night on the Pistons - Hornets game and obviously won. Got a buddy who says the better way to do it is using the over/under....have to call him later to get a more detailed tutorial.

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
I don't know s*** about basketball. The only lock I know is betting both sides of the same game. I did it last night on the Pistons - Hornets game and obviously won. Got a buddy who says the better way to do it is using the over/under....have to call him later to get a more detailed tutorial.
Gotcha. I guess I was swinging for the fences, when I should just take the easy money. :shaka:

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
Gotcha. I guess I was swinging for the fences, when I should just take the easy money. :shaka:
Fwiw, my sports betting sensei, whom I have enlisted to teach me the ways of the Degenerate Gambler in 7 days or less, suggested I bet the Knicks/Sixers game tonight, betting the money line on the Knicks and taking the spread on the Sixers. This gives me a shot at winning both bets. NFA :shameonyou:

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
Can't speak for anyone else but if that was going to happen to me, it would have happened a long time ago. Been around gambling my whole life and it's boring, TBH - a grind (with the possible exception of live horse racing - a horse race is still a rush).

The only thing that makes this interesting is playing with house money. :dancing:

Reactions: Chocki

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
This is it, looks like my last bonus bet. Been a fun week but these guys have had enough of me and I doubt they want to continue to fund me :roflmao:

If the Hawks hang on and beat the Clippers, that'll put me over $900 for the week. And they will never get it back :shameonyou:
Screenshot_20240317-231548 (1) (1).png

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
And they will never get it back :shameonyou:
Ur smarter than me. I'll definitely give some back when NFL starts.

I took home a similar bag and playing with house money was fun, but I lost enough bets to realize I have no business wagering my own money on sports I know nothing about. It is fun though. I see how people get hooked.

Reactions: sussle