thanks rice!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I liked that board for my son in law but no way to easily get it here. Good for you!

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
i talked to rice and he said your an a$shole and an arachnophobe
i was under the impression u were ok
Dang your post reminded me about a dream last night. I'm not sure what this says about me, but I had a dream that Rice posted a reply about meeting B5F. He said B5F was cool, but spoke entirely like he was on stage. Like, "Glad everyone could make it out tonight".

WTF. Probably a sign I need to take a little break from this place. Or at least stop looking at it right before bed. :oops:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yeah, the amount of positive meet ups over the years is truly a beautiful thing. On the surface you’d think there’d be a lot more meet ups that resulted in 911 calls and eventual restraining orders. :shaka:
Bomb threat, female posters being stalked IRL, fist fights (Hilldo & Jayson), Breathe Holding Contests . . . . . All in good fun :beer:

centrlcoastkook

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 2, 2002
met u with longtime erBB poster rice yesterday. bought a sweet twin fin off of him, and added another in person erBB meet up to the collection. thanks rice! good meeting you man.
Rice lives! I think I met him exactly one time at a hurricane Katrina benefit his wife had organized in Cayucos. So that would have been almost 20 years ago. Time flies.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Rice lives! I think I met him exactly one time at a hurricane Katrina benefit his wife had organized in Cayucos. So that would have been almost 20 years ago. Time flies.
I met centralcoastlurker at Guadalupe back in fall 2009 in the parking lot. Not a meat me to face meat up (not that there’s anything wrong with that!), I think he recognized my Griffin and started a conversation.

rice lives a few blocks over from me so we see each other in passing quite a bit.

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
never meat rice, but he and his kid paddled on us one time.

foggy cold micro mornng. not much going on up and down the beach. remember the foreign subie with the slo plate ring out of place in the lot.

tight little zone. probably 6 locals already out goofing off in the shore pound when a pair of unfamilar faces joined the fun.

there was a whodafuk does that moment but it passed into indifference pretty quik. not the session to be taking anything too seriously.

read his erbb surf journal post after the fact and id'd him. arrogant mutherfuder didnt even introduce hisself. wtf