Biden Vs Trump on Policy and Competence

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I'm not sure I'd notice fewer Mexicans running around. But better healthcare coverage, I'd notice that.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
@Pico

Yeah but do admit Trumps payment to Stormy using Campaign funds?

Nobody including you honestly gives a fuck no matter if your accusation is true or untrue. Dumb gotcha attempt by his adversaries.

Do you admit trump didnt give a sh!t about daily briefings and staying informed on the threats to this nation?

No idea where you're pulling this talking point from but we had no wars during his time so whatever he was doing worked.

Do you admit trump bowed to Putin and Kim Jong and the Saudi King?

Sheesh man. Get a grip on reality and step away from the leftist propaganda. If you really want to go there, start with Obama and Biden.

Do you admit Trump made bank selling his property's to the US and foreign governments to accommodate them and make a buck?

Restoring and owning the top hotel in downtown Washington DC is not a crime.

Do you admit he placed his family members in positions of government?

Who cares? So did Kennedy. Beyond that, he put people he trusted there. Obviously he needs more people from outside the swamp next time.

Do you admit he is a known scammer conman rapist who has sold out to the russians?

There you go with the dumb propaganda again all while you defend the Bidens when they are caught red handed in their bribery schemes.

Do you admit he wears diapers?

Wut? Even if true, what does that have to do with anything?

Do you admit in addition to cheating on his wife and taxes he cheats at golf?

I've spent about 20 years as a low handicap golfer and have a son who is a PGA associate pro and I can tell you that Trumbies golf swing is fukking incredible for a man of his age. I've also looked at the scores he's entered into the GHIN handicap system. His scores line up with what I've seen of his golf game. I've played with plenty of cheaters who game the handicap system and I don't see it in his scores.
PS: The real cheats in golf inflate their handicap.......not their scores.

1709640522043.png

Do you admit trump tried to overthrow democracy to stay in power and steal the election?

Holy fukking left wing projection.

Do yu admit he put Mike Pences life in danger by throwing him to his dogs and do you admit he set thehose same dogs against the capital on J6?

Wut????
PS: Just yesterday the Supremes voted 9-0 that you're completely wrong on this one.

Do you admit that if he could Trump would burn the constitution in order to do things his way?

The entire goal of the democrats is to burn the Constitution as it is an impediment to them. They've been pretty effective at it too.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You've clearly got the families flip flopped. Propaganda has scrambled your brain.
Facts are on my side, but what to expect from a person "educated" by a inbred Bible college and AM talk radio, you are either delusional or dishonest.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Facts are on my side, but what to expect from a person "educated" by a inbred Bible college and AM talk radio, you are either delusional or dishonest.
How fuc ked in the head gromsdad is is not the issue. There are literally millions of brainwashed trump supporters in this country who are equally as insane as gromsdad. Millions. And there's millions more, like hattersssglass who are not insane, not brainwashed, but literally do not give a sh it. They simply don't care. Then there's the people discouraged and horrified.

As for people like Kamala Harris... Gavin Newsom... "Oh my God, oh hell no, woorst people ever!!!" I don't get that. They don't seem that off to me.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How fuc ked in the head gromsdad is is not the issue. There are literally millions of brainwashed trump supporters in this country who are equally as insane as gromsdad. Millions. And there's millions more, like hattersssglass who are not insane, not brainwashed, but literally do not give a sh it. They simply don't care. Then there's the people discouraged and horrified.

As for people like Kamala Harris... Gavin Newsom... "Oh my God, oh hell no, woorst people ever!!!" I don't get that. They don't seem that off to me.
Sadly accurate.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
A lot of people really want a tough, no compromise guy for President and Trump fills their need.

Funny thing is, the toughest guy we ever had for President was probably Teddy Roosevelt, who worked with the other side and got sh!t done.