Hotties of Yesteryear

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
And here's Hedy, thinking about frequency hopping*....

* -
In 1942, during the heyday of her career, Lamarr earned recognition in a field quite different from entertainment. She and her friend, the composer George Antheil, received a patent for an idea of a radio signaling device, or "Secret Communications System," which was a means of changing radio frequencies to keep enemies from decoding messages. Originally designed to defeat the German Nazis, the system became an important step in the development of technology to maintain the security of both military communications and cellular phones.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

Lamarr wasn't instantly recognized for her communications invention since its wide-ranging impact wasn't understood until decades later. However, in 1997, Lamarr and Antheil were honored with the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award, and that same year Lamarr became the first female to receive the BULBIE™ Gnass Spirit of Achievement Award, considered the "Oscars" of inventing.
damn you, @Mr Doof

hedy was my ace in the hole on this nice little game we are playing here

i was keeping her up my sleeve until the perfect moment

:cursing:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I've never seen so many grandmas in my life.

This thread should be renamed to "Grandmas That Used to Be Hotties!"
:ROFLMAO: :nana::jamon:

Title of thread is Hotties of Yesteryear(which was never defined super well, leaving it up to the erBB rabble to define as it pleased).

Anyway, grannnies who put out are why we all here, so more power to them.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Title of thread is Hotties of Yesteryear(which was never defined super well, leaving it up to the erBB rabble to define as it pleased).

Yes... very loosely defined.

Thank goodness for the grannies that put out. :ROFLMAO::shaka:

• Haha
Reactions: PJ

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Can we define yesteryear?
:unsure: 80s and before?
Farrah Fawcett. Also big ups to one of the greatest minds of our times for getting Jaclyn Smith's waist-to-hip ratio into a bikini for this photo you are a legend sir.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
OK... Here's my ace-in-the-hole hottie acquaintance.
Met Heather on set of Melrose Place.
It was my birthday and my GF's sister was the West Coast rep for Simple Shoes and she got me in to see some filming and maybe, just maybe, a peek at Heather Locklear.
Turns out my GF's sister was on a first name basis with her.
She introduced us and I got a signed 8x10 from Heather.
Get yourself some of that!!! :dancing: IMG_1878.jpg

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
It was my birthday and my GF's sister was the West Coast rep for Simple Shoes and she got me in to see some filming and maybe, just maybe, a peek at Heather Locklear.
Get yourself some of that!!! :dancing: View attachment 174350
I might be more impressed with that collection of offshore rods.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Get yourself some of that!!! :dancing: View attachment 174350
Post of the month!

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
As many mentioned above, I'm not sure where the "Yesteryear" comes into play, but I will say that the "supermodels" of the late 80's/early 90's seemed stunning to me in my ealry 20's. This "music video" is a good representation of that....And this was well bfore the "Internet" as we know it. I was always drawn to Christy Turlington and Linda Evangelista.

Last edited: