Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I keep hearing not to sleep on XRP, but lord I hate losing money.
XRP and XLM are hot trash.

XRP has so many shills it's crazy. Back in the day XRP admitted to paying influencers to spread the word. Meanwhile, the devs and founders were dumping at the highest prices before the crash.

They both also have a supply that is equally crazy, and tokenomics are pure ponzi scheme for the founders and CEO. Look at the price action of the coins vs any other top 200 coin. It's garbage. At some point I'm sure it will pop, meanwhile coins like FET are doing 100s% gains.

And the founder of XLM is also a founder of XRP before he left Ripple, but he got to keep billions of XRP coins which he has been dumping for years in a court-mandated orderly fashion every month.

That said, probably 99% of the market is trash but if you're looking for gains, wtf would choose a coin with a supply of 100,000,000,000 XRP?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Damn I sold my fet a couple years ago. I made money on it, but, i would've made a lot more if i had held

Man was that 3 years ago now? yikes :foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Damn I sold my fet a couple years ago. I made money on it, but, i would've made a lot more if i had held

Man was that 3 years ago now? yikes :foreheadslap:
i've bought a lot of alts over the years after doing careful research on the potential for them to deliver real world value based on the functionality they implemented

lost money on every. single. one.

except for FET.

i bought FET back in 2022 because you said you were "feelin kinda cute" holding your little fetch dabble

that sounded nice. so i bought some. and i felt kinda cute too.

wish i would have bought more! i'd be feeling downright sexy right about now!

:roflmao:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
been a while since I checked my wallet.

stocked.

SOL and ETH are carrying. Wish I'd bought more SOL at the sub $20 level but whatever.

AAVE is my biggest looser, followed by ADA.

Reactions: crustBrother

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC exploding. Flew past 62.

DOGE just exploded.

Also, hedge funds with BTC ETFs have bought more BTC than miners produced, creating supply shock.

Saylor is now up 95% on his DCA, and over $5 billion in profit.

Saylor right now.

1709139836191.png

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
dude it would be so funny if in the middle of all this new ETF demand something weird happened in the network protocol that caused the supply of new coins to get dramatically reduced

the upward pressure on price would be next level!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: brukuns

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
63k boom!

64k boom!

The amount of money flowing in the market right now is bonkers. Bitcoin trending on X. Social media going nuts. Europhoria is in the air as we near ATH double top at $69k.

ETFs also going nuts and stock portfolio continues to grow.

Last edited:

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
my retirement $btc is going for it! still got a sh*t-ton of $lunc & $ustc for no particular reason, but if lunc it hits $.01 i'll be flying all the kahuna's down for an 80's style coke party! let the boom continue! excellent day!

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
what’s going on with Coinbase?!?! Glitch or did everyone get looted?
Coinbase servers are trash. They go down every time BTC goes on a super run. It's been happening since Day 1. Too much traffic from bot orders and they get overloaded.

"Degraded perfomance" yah thanks for the update Coinbase. Lol