YOLO ALERTS

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
It’s funny with the how long was longest wait time for a custom thread.,Kerry texted a couple times asking questions about what I want saying he’s super busy in the middle of the pro invasion of the NS. I just told him no rush. Summer boar. Kerry’s been doing Wade’s orders cause Wade has been dealing with an injury, so he’s triple busy. I was thinking it would be done in March ready for early south swells.

Reactions: oeste858

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Haha. Trying to keep the froth contained cause dealing with being drydocked for a little bit.

Text is from Bert at HIC. Kerry Tokoro designed and shaped the boar.

Before you guys ask I plan on trying the T1 or T2 fins and I also had ordered the Mandala and the Stussy Roots twin from True Ames for similar size and upright template. Will see how they go.
There’s a T2? Is that the teeroi signature midlengrh twin template?

• Haha
Reactions: urchined and teeroi

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Haha. Trying to keep the froth contained cause dealing with being drydocked for a little bit.

Text is from Bert at HIC. Kerry Tokoro designed and shaped the boar.

Before you guys ask I plan on trying the T1 or T2 fins and I also had ordered the Mandala and the Stussy Roots twin from True Ames for similar size and upright template. Will see how they go.
what skinny jeans will u be wearing to match the mandala fins?

• Haha
Reactions: teeroi

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
there is a 6’0 that looks a lot like this on the rack at Wavelengths in morro bay, if anyone driving through is looking to yolo. think it was $1300

Reactions: santacruzin