Fresh parmenter’s

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Yeah my buddy tried to get a couple within the past couple years and was told he doesn't ship so you gotta go to Hawaii to get 'em.

Reactions: Fishyhb

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
the wm is 6’6” 19 3/4” 2 1/2” and the stubby is 5’6 20” 2.4” I’m trying out some different fins for the stubby at the moment and got a set of wm alkail for the wm
curious how you like that alkali fin set. i had a set, couldnt relate. talked to a couple parmy guys. said same.

for me the true ames 3.25 sides and a 7" parrish are the go to. tho you might size down the center fin given its a 6-6

Feb 18, 2024
Nice ones.

I’ve been waiting since, covid lockdowns?? maybe 2021?? Just gave up trying to get a board from him.
I should post that in that other thread about waiting for customs.
My cousin knows him and it the only reason I was able to get them dave shipped then to Oahu then kimo glassed them and shipped them to California the whole process took about 7 month, but Dave had them shaped and shipped in less than a month really painless for what it was.

Feb 18, 2024
curious how you like that alkali fin set. i had a set, couldnt relate. talked to a couple parmy guys. said same.

for me the true ames 3.25 sides and a 7" parrish are the go to. tho you might size down the center fin given its a 6-6
I haven’t had a chance to ride the wm yet thanks for the fin recommendation I’m about 150# so I’m interested to see how they work. If anyone has a fin recommendation for the stubby also I’m all ears!

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
DP shaped me a smashed occster before covid...regret selling it
I had him smash the dimensions of a 6'4 occster down to a 6'0, foil out the tail like crazy, and chill out on the hard edge past the wide point. Kind of asked him to make a fling lol. Board went really well, no idea why I sold it. Probably never able to get another.

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
Is Parmenter independently wealthy? If so, from what? How does he turn down so much potential business and survive on Kauai?