Pitt's Pub - Dive Bar in San Francisco

Jul 18, 2019
Yours truly can be found at said location:
1. Post-afternoon-surf delicious fermented malt beverage on rare OBSF glassy afternoons
2. When I feel playing 1 hour of hooky from work and sweaty-pie are deserved post-surf
3. When visiting friend #1 or friend #2, both of which live within walking distance.
3a. Discussing interesting subjects with friend #1 over a tasty elixir. That investment in a science education paid off in more ways than one.
3b. Discussing finance with friend #2 over delicious fermented malt beverage.
4. Riding the motorbike through town, hey why not stop at Pitt's on the motorbike for a quick tasty beverage just because and then complete the ride home on the motorbike? :D

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Yours truly can be found at said location:
1. Post-afternoon-surf delicious fermented malt beverage on rare OBSF glassy afternoons
2. When I feel playing 1 hour of hooky from work and sweaty-pie are deserved post-surf
3. When visiting friend #1 or friend #2, both of which live within walking distance.
3a. Discussing interesting subjects with friend #1 over a tasty elixir. That investment in a science education paid off in more ways than one.
3b. Discussing finance with friend #2 over delicious fermented malt beverage.
4. Riding the motorbike through town, hey why not stop at Pitt's on the motorbike for a quick tasty beverage just because and then complete the ride home on the motorbike? :D
Doof? That you?

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
I've had some great times at that bar. Lived just down the street various times over the years for work.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Covid closed down the prior owner.
Went on a date with a girl who wanted to tour the local dive bars. We met at a little Chinese bar a block down the street of Pitts... Puke green exterior, no windows, and so dark inside I could barely see her face. It smelled and felt like a Chinese version of a strip club in TJ I once knew as a teen.
After one Budlight we had enough of that and moved up to Pitts...
Better lighting and 'cocktails' were not much of an improvement for the date. Calculating how much I would need to drink to improve my desire to take the date further, against the nasty hangover from the cheap liquor being poured, came to telling her -no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: tacos