Miserable people

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Do you know any? Sure you do!

All those miserable phooks who simply cannot find the joy in life no matter where they look. Everywhere are problems, things that are wrong, things that should be somehow different.
Nothing is ever right.

I come from genes like these. Only thing, I swear I must have been switched at birth or something. I am a happy person.

Always have been.

Happiness a way to travel, never a destination.

Must suck to be you you miserable phooks!

:nana::monkey::nana:

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
All those miserable phooks who simply cannot find the joy in life no matter where they look. Everywhere are problems, things that are wrong, things that should be somehow different.
Nothing is ever right.
I can resemble that remark... doesnt mean I'm miserable, and I find joy in life every day... in fact I often reflect on how I have everything I want and am humbly grateful for the life I've been able to live.

But I will talk sh*t on how many stupid annoying things there are in this world, everywhere I look, if only for entertainment value alone. It's often good for a laugh and blows off steam, though it may sound like you are unhappy about something, you know it doesnt really matter and you'll never be able to change it anyway.

Last edited:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
maybe just sing a little song to people like that

I wish that
for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment
I could be you
Yes I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes

you’d know
What a drag it is
To see you
———
In reality some people suffer from depression
They don’t like when I song that to them

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Nothing is ever right.

I come from genes like these. Only thing, I swear I must have been switched at birth or something. I am a happy person.

Always have been.

You seem miserable.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Nothing is ever right.

Always have been.

Do they complain about weather forecasts a lot?