How’s the stock market?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
You're hoping for what might come to be. Why didn't you make money like @i_ride_spinnaz?
Lol, he's in good shape, PLTR is money in the bank atm. He got me interested in it back in June, when it was $9 a share... I looked at it then, liked what I saw, started buying throughout the summer and fall. It's a buy and hold imo, "what might come to be" has done so, and it's got room to run.

Don't know how others here do it but some stocks are made to flip and some stocks are made to hold. I bought and sold Spirit Airlines five or six times in the last few weeks, but there's no reason not to hold Palantir at the moment. Once it hits $25 again I might unload some so I'm playing with house money at that point.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
Lol, he's in good shape, PLTR is money in the bank atm. He got me interested in it back in June, when it was $9 a share... I looked at it then, liked what I saw, started buying throughout the summer and fall. It's a buy and hold imo, "what might come to be" has done so, and it's got room to run.

Don't know how others here do it but some stocks are made to flip and some stocks are made to hold. I bought and sold Spirit Airlines five or six times in the last few weeks, but there's no reason not to hold Palantir at the moment. Once it hits $25 again I might unload some so I'm playing with house money at that point.
Yeah, I got it @$16.50 a long time ago, and will probably let it go at around $25.

Reactions: Mr Doof and sussle

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Voyager Space seems to be a private equity ESG conglomerate that just acquires other companies that do real things.
1707425525638.png

Sounds like there's some real "synergies" between Voyager and Palantir since it's unclear how either add value.

Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Buying CRWD Stock High And Selling It Higher
Carr says CRWD stock's chart performance also adheres to a long-standing tenet from IBD founder William O'Neil: not buying stocks near their lows, but buying stocks coming out of bases and making new highs.

"We have to trade what the market gives us, and we've got a three-week-type base with a breakout today on very good volume," said Carr on Wednesday, referring to Crowdstrike's 5.2% gain in above-average volume. "That should see some follow-through."

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
dont call it a bubble, it’s an iron dome!

lol.
I liked Burton Malkiel's take - at any given time, no one knows more than the market what a security is worth. Will it go higher based on "firm foundation" or "castles in the air" valuations? Who knows? Personally, I'd sell because I think the AI bubble is going the way of the cloud bubble shortly, but I can't say when. Older engineers told me about the optical bust in 2006 where entire divisions were closed and companies shuttered. The smartphone boom seems to be ending as well.
1707494167918.png

The booms and busts have seemed less and less reality-based since.

• Haha
Reactions: sussle

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Tech stocks are pumping this morning.

SCMI
NVDA
AI
COIN