*With a commitment to maintaining a positive space for all, we have disabled our comments. Thank you for your understanding.

Black

OTF status
Jan 1, 2015
UK
Men who wear skirts are mentally ill and effeminate pussies that should have been "corrected" by their parents. You tell them.
1706554866101.png

Highland games. Second from left Geoff Capes, world class shot putter and strongman.
The issue with wearing skirts is they are a bit drafty. Yes I had a sister.
This thread is really obviously defined by politics and the weirdly neandertal attitudes of the fearful and conservative.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Men who wear skirts are mentally ill and effeminate pussies that should have been "corrected" by their parents. You tell them.
View attachment 171599

Highland games. Second from left Geoff Capes, world class shot putter and strongman.
This thread is really obviously defined by politics and the weirdly neandertal attitudes of the fearful and conservative.

Wearing a skirt does not make a man feminine. The new Rip Curl surfer for example wears skirts and he is way, WAY more masculine than any of the blokes above.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and Black

Black

OTF status
Jan 1, 2015
UK
It's a compilation of Top Gear, mostly Clarkson, having a go at Americans.
Sounds like my idea of heaven! :ROFLMAO:
Clarkson got into a lot of trouble and apologies. Rightly so.
I have some amurican relatives btw and have been to your very entertaining country a couple of times. I keep prodding at you lot but you are so slow to respond :)

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
View attachment 171599

Kilts aren't skirts. These men would beat you to death for even suggesting that

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Sounds like my idea of heaven! :ROFLMAO:
Clarkson got into a lot of trouble and apologies. Rightly so.
I have some amurican relatives btw and have been to your very entertaining country a couple of times. I keep prodding at you lot but you are so slow to respond :)
Clarkson got into trouble for punching a producer. Anyone who's worked with producers knows they don't get punched enough

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Curious what you're specifically referencing.

I think hoisting biological males up as pillars of womanhood is stupid and insulting to everyone's intelligence

Moreso it's insulting to biological women, who arguably bear a greater proportion of hardship in life than men - not just in regards to them being viewed as second class citizens for much of history - but the realities of being the physically weaker sex, the bearer/rearer of children, and in modern times the bearer/rearer of children while stuck in the workplace. Among other things.

Should we respect Sasha's desire to be called she and referred to as a female? Yes

Should she be held up as a wonderful example of what it means to be a woman? No, and doing so ultimately diminishes the value of women.

I don't think those are political opinions. I think they a reasonable and respectful to all parties. Do they sound neanderthal and conservative to you?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Clarkson got into trouble for punching a producer. Anyone who's worked with producers knows they don't get punched enough
You’re supposed to have the key grip punch the producer.
View attachment 171599

Wear whatever you want, just stay out of the girls bathroom and out of girls’ athletic competition. Dont expect me to call you a woman either.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You’re supposed to have the key grip punch the producer.

Wear whatever you want, just stay out of the girls bathroom and out of girls’ athletic competition. Dont expect me to call you a woman either.
Mam is acceptable in a formal setting.

Reactions: Black