Get it while it's Hot

BrownFish

Michael Peterson status
Mar 5, 2005
5'11 Surfboard blank, unfinished, shaped, single fin jerry lopez style - $25 (pacific beach pb)

Blank costs over $75 unshaped, yet alone with hours of work and design put it in.....

price is fair, firm

5'11 Unshaped Surfboard Blank,
Single-fin Jerry Lopez Style, Clark Foam, Polyurethane, To Be Used With Polyester Or Epoxy Resin
approx 17.5 in wide, maybe 18in at widest, not more

Unfinished foam surfboard blank
Designed to make a single fin like a caster or Jerry Lopez
Clark foam which is polyurethane and compatible with either resin types.
74% of the work is done
Get ready to shape and shred
18in wide at widest point

go add futures or fcs fins to it and make a tri, single, quad or bonzer 5 fin!
go make a funboard, huevo ranchero style, rusty, merrick, channel islands, jc, jgj, js,

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I'm pretty sure it was D-Rad! But exactly what I was thinking! Wonder what that guy is doing these days? He's in his 30's now?
His name came up on another thread not too long ago and I wondered the same. I surfed with him a few times way back in the day. Sheesh I think he was still in high school. Really good kid. Hope he's doing well.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
The first board I tried to shape back in High school looked like that. Was also the last board I tried to shape
The first board I shaped, I didn't know that blanks had the hard crust on top, so some spots I sanded through and others not. The deck was all bumpy.

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
5'11 Surfboard blank, unfinished, shaped, single fin jerry lopez style - $25 (pacific beach pb)

Blank costs over $75 unshaped, yet alone with hours of work and design put it in.....

price is fair, firm

5'11 Unshaped Surfboard Blank,
Single-fin Jerry Lopez Style, Clark Foam, Polyurethane, To Be Used With Polyester Or Epoxy Resin
approx 17.5 in wide, maybe 18in at widest, not more

Unfinished foam surfboard blank
Designed to make a single fin like a caster or Jerry Lopez
Clark foam which is polyurethane and compatible with either resin types.
74% of the work is done
Get ready to shape and shred
18in wide at widest point

go add futures or fcs fins to it and make a tri, single, quad or bonzer 5 fin!
go make a funboard, huevo ranchero style, rusty, merrick, channel islands, jc, jgj, js,