175 Americans die per day from fentanyl and democrats don't want to police our border or punish drug crime.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
175 Americans die per day from fentanyl and democrats don't want to police our border or punish drug crime.

Democrats suck.
Yeah that sounds about right, they wanna complain about everything and blame everything on the segment of population that doesn't agree with them...but they never solve anything. U.S. Armed Forces despises Biden and the libtards because they know in a real war, those fruitcakes can't be depended on.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019

Democrats suck.
Fentanyl comes from China
Mexico is a slut for China
America likes what the slut sells

who to punish?

Perhaps if America had more reasonable laws relating to chemical enhancement of the body it's citizens wouldn't have to make markets with un regulated international purveyors of substance that is difficult to define, purity wise.

And if we didn't have to purvey substance from international parties we might have a better shot at protecting our borders, as there would be more incentive to do so, since we could make money at home

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Democrats suck.
Why aren’t border states policing their land? What’s stopping Texas from arresting drug runners?

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Fentanyl comes from China
Mexico is a slut for China
America likes what the slut sells

who to punish?

Perhaps if America had more reasonable laws relating to chemical enhancement of the body it's citizens wouldn't have to make markets with un regulated international purveyors of substance that is difficult to define, purity wise.

And if we didn't have to purvey substance from international parties we might have a better shot at protecting our borders, as there would be more incentive to do so, since we could make money at home
Oh sure, the pot thing has dramatically improved all of our lives. Now we need fentanyl gummy stands in every mall, because it's the law that is at fault not a bunch of opportunistic enemy states that produce dangerous chemicals and sell them to us due to our overwhelming sense of self-indulgent behavior. Yeah, def the laws fault.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
They know they're not going to stop the bad sh!t from getting smuggled in

Its easier to cut pain meds from legitimate patients so they can stand proud with their heads held high....like they're actually doing something about the problem
They're all dicks

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
What percentage of illicit fentanyl comes across the Mexican border vs. what comes in on ships from China vs. what gets manufactured domestically??

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
The answer to most of America's ills is investment in two areas ... Education and Health Care.

Though it may not fix things right now, at least it would allow for some hope of a better future.

Though both these articles below are years old, their point continues to hold validity......

....educated people who can hold down gainful employment are probably less likely to end up homeless, nor addicted to fentanyl.

Not rocket science.

:shrug:

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Oh sure, the pot thing has dramatically improved all of our lives. Now we need fentanyl gummy stands in every mall, because it's the law that is at fault not a bunch of opportunistic enemy states that produce dangerous chemicals and sell them to us due to our overwhelming sense of self-indulgent behavior. Yeah, def the laws fault.

think less about which drugs you think people would choose to do and more about how we came to have a corrupt narco state on our southern border and the effects it has on human migration choices

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
How come I can't find no fenytnal?

I'm almost out of my girl friend's dead mom's methadone.

The bottle she gave me lasted over a year.

Would have lasted longer if my sister hadn't started dipping into my stash.

I told her: "You better get some plastic surgery, old bitch."

• Haha
Reactions: deepwater

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
How come I can't find no fenytnal?

I'm almost out of my girl friend's dead mom's methadone.

The bottle she gave me lasted over a year.

Would have lasted longer if my sister hadn't started dipping into my stash.

I told her: "You better get some plastic surgery, old bitch."
Sorry about the dead gf, it's what she woulda wanted...