Is this the rant of a normal and well adjusted adult?

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
a talking head on the news said we instead call the booster a "3rd shot."

stay tuned to this channel for news of latest position of the goalposts.

:rolleyes:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Biden will announce tomorrow that you will be required to be vaccinated to fly.

Only question is how many shots will certify one as “fully vaccinated.”
did this announcement happen yet?

or maybe Biden got Bell's Palsy and had to reschedule?

ask the people you train with and see if the experts have any insider information to share....

• Love
Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
did this announcement happen yet?

or maybe Biden got Bell's Palsy and had to reschedule?

ask the people you train with and see if the experts have any insider information to share....
He read something today, sh!t himself, and then said "I'm not supposed to be here"

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I am told from people flying internationally that because it's basically impossible right now to get a COVID test due to all the holiday travel they're letting international flyers hop aboard without a test as long as they have proof of vax.

Last edited:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I am told from people flying internationally that because it's basically impossible right now to get a COVID test due to all the holiday travel they're letting international flyers hop aboard without a test.
i just mustve done the impossible. thats pretty cool. you can get a test at fricken walgreens. 2 for 26 bucks. just picked up a couple this afternoon for xmas piece of mind after travelling internationally even though i tested negative yesterday. alot of countries let you take an at home test, then upload the results straight to the airlines as long as its within 48 hours.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
i just mustve done the impossible. thats pretty cool.thats pretty cool. you can get a test at fricken walgreens. 2 for 26 bucks. just picked up a couple this afternoon for xmas piece of mind after travelling internationally even though i tested negative yesterday. alot of countries let you take an at home test, then upload the results straight to the airlines as long as its within 48 hours.

I'm just making it up, of course.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Panic!!!!!

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

First it was TP.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
i just mustve done the impossible. thats pretty cool. you can get a test at fricken walgreens. 2 for 26 bucks. just picked up a couple this afternoon for xmas piece of mind after travelling internationally even though i tested negative yesterday. alot of countries let you take an at home test, then upload the results straight to the airlines as long as its within 48 hours.
Why would you test yourself if you're not sick or not required to?

Madness

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Why would you test yourself if you're not sick or not required to?

Madness
i was required to, couldnt get on the plane home from CR w/o a negative test. its the first covid test ive ever taken.

then i bought these at home kits for xmas because i couldve easily got a false negative from the rapid test at the airport and ill be with my folks. passing this over to my pops could be bad news for him. ill save the other one for a rainy day.