Want more government?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If he was a white guy getting arrested for not having a mask on or not social distancing properly there'd be people cheering this on

• Angry
Reactions: $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I just chuckle every time I think of the clowns who actually thought trump was about less government.
Yep, remember when they were attacking Obama over the deficit, now that Trump massively increases it, only crickets!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yep, remember when they were attacking Obama over the deficit, now that Trump massively increases it, only crickets!
We just had this discussion yesterday and when I pointed out the true path to deficit reduction (reduced spending) the crickets came from you.

Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
We just had this discussion yesterday and when I pointed out the true path to deficit reduction (reduced spending) the crickets came from you.
Fine with me, I just want the spending reallocated to thing that help the average citizen instead of the rich, profitable corporations and the bloated MIC.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yet you support the side that treats the budget as a wish list for the MIC.
There you go again with that team sports nonsense

I know it's hard for you to put this together in your black and white world, but I don't support either side

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

I know it's hard for you to put this together in your black and white world, but I don't support either side
But you DID knowingly vote for both the most dimwitted and corpulent person currently in government. :ROFLMAO:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

Wait, so you’re going to suddenly lecture people on team sprots, black and white thinking and supporting a particular side to the bitter end?

clown world

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot