Justice Dept. officially starts investigation on Joe Biden....at President's behest.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Have either of you considered the possibility that Trump is not doing this for personal gain? Executive branch duties include law enforcement.

I guess you idiots don't remember Peter Strzok's text conversations with his mistress, or Suzan Rice's admissions to House ethics.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
"News of the arrangement surfaced days after the Senate acquitted Trump on impeachment charges that he abused his power by asking Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

Trump had based his demands on unfounded allegations of corruption."

Nice unbiased "news" source you've got there, idiot.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Have either of you considered the possibility that Trump is not doing this for personal gain? Executive branch duties include law enforcement.

I guess you idiots don't remember Peter Strzok's text conversations with his mistress, or Suzan Rice's admissions to House ethics.
who’s laws is Trumby enforcing? Ukraine’s?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Whatever happens, Trump achieved what he set out to achieve- Biden is damaged goods, sinking in the polls.

At this point Rudy's seems to me a fool's errand, might backfire.
Biden being obviously not all there plus his other failings has him sinking. Nobody in the Democratic primary actually believes this stupid sh!t.

Correct on the Rudy fool errand and backfire.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

In order for you to hold this frame you have to willfully omit trump's past and his lack of ethos.

One thing I learned here is that willful denial of reality as a self regulating strategy is nothing to scoff at.

Reactions: hal9000

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
In order for you to hold this frame you have to willfully omit trump's past and his lack of ethos.

One thing I learned here is that willful denial of reality as a self regulating strategy is nothing to scoff at.

Thanks, I already have a mom.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Nice unbiased "news" source you've got there, idiot.
it's Reuters

meanwhile, squidley posts stories from https://theconservativetreehouse.com/ and

goddamn you are fkn retarded

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
it's Reuters

meanwhile, squidley posts stories from https://theconservativetreehouse.com/ and

goddamn you are fkn retarded
Conveniently ignored by superficial leftists here is how I posted the text which is the reason for my claim that the Reuters story is a biased piece of crap. I don't rest on names or perceptions like some people.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Crickets...............................
You mean for opposition research? Sure, it would be a treasure trove. Also a minefield of whataboutisms and nepotism that lacks any semblance of self-awareness.

For a criminal investigation? Please state how using name recognition in lieu of actual expertise constitutes a crime. Also please explain JarVanka's expertise in their advisory roles. Yes, with a straight face.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You mean for opposition research? Sure, it would be a treasure trove. Also a minefield of whataboutisms and nepotism that lacks any semblance of self-awareness.

For a criminal investigation? Please state how using name recognition in lieu of actual expertise constitutes a crime. Also please explain JarVanka's expertise in their advisory roles. Yes, with a straight face.
Once again he will answer none of your questions.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Conveniently ignored by superficial leftists here is how I posted the text which is the reason for my claim that the Reuters story is a biased piece of crap. I don't rest on names or perceptions like some people.
all allegations of wrongdoing are still unfounded and unsubstantiated

do you and the gay mafia know something more than the rest of us don't know?