He actually posted this

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
What exactly is being defended here?
Trump’s moronic, stupid-ass tweet, obviously. In any sane world people would be like WTF is this moron doing, posting this sh!t as president of the US? Can you at least admit this is some stupid-ass sh!t he posted?

But no, it’s so cool! Trump is just “trolling” us all! Lolol!

JFC

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Trump’s moronic, stupid-ass tweet, obviously. In any sane world people would be like WTF is this moron doing, posting this sh!t as president of the US? Can you at least admit this is some stupid-ass sh!t he posted?

JFC
It doesn’t bother me that he posted this. If it bothers you maybe you should step away from your anger screen and go outside.

I just simply cannot comprehend being mad about this.

Sucks to be you.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
As it turns out, Trump had the tweet scheduled to go out hours after his leaving to Afghanistan to spend Thanksgiving with deployed troops. He knew it would drive the media nuts and provide him additional cover as they fell over each other to collectively become unhinged and make a huge deal out of a silly picture. Trump wins again.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Love

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

JFC
Adult coloring book. Get one

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
It doesn’t bother me that he posted this. If it bothers you maybe you should step away from your anger screen and go outside.

I just simply cannot comprehend being mad about this.

Sucks to be you.
It doesn’t “bother” me; I don’t dwell on it. Its idiocy is apparent on its face, plain for all to see. People should call it for what it is. But some (many?) can’t acknowledge even that, and defend it as “trolling.” It’s just mass stupidity on their part.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It doesn’t “bother” me; I don’t dwell on it. Its idiocy is apparent on its face, plain for all to see. People should call it for what it is. But some (many?) can’t acknowledge even that, and defend it as “trolling.” It’s just mass stupidity on their part.
You don't understand trolling at all. By being bothered by the trolling it means it is working.

The correct response if it didn't bother you would be "Hm" or maybe, "WTF," not
"Trump’s moronic, stupid-ass tweet, obviously. In any sane world people would be like WTF is this moron doing, posting this sh!t as president of the US? Can you at least admit this is some stupid-ass sh!t he posted?

JFC"

Reactions: GromsDad

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It does bother you. You just can’t admit to yourself that it bothers because deep down you know that being bothered by this is absurd.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I have no problem with Trannies.
I know a tranny and he's totally on the DL; no one can tell he used to be a she and it never comes up. Totally chill dude, I am down with drinking beer with him or whatever.

I have known three other trannies and being a tranny and tranny rights and gender identity and oppression and the power structure of normies and their clinical depression and drama and all kinds of whiny-ass bullshit is all they ever talk about. Can't stand being around them.