Recent content by Turtle71

1. T

Random weird and/or interesting surf related videos.

Thats pretty phenomenal. Looking California, feeling Minnesota...
  2. T

Lost RNF96 round tail.

At around the 6:55 mark, the lam looks like it might read "Round Dish Fish".....:shrug:
  3. T

Anyone ridden a JS Big Baron?

I think @VaB has one and can attest to the durability between the different builds. He mentioned it on the Midlength thread I believe.
  4. T

Anyone ridden a JS Big Baron?

I have yet to see one in person but they definitely look fun. Have heard nothing but good about them youtube reviews or otherwise word of mouth. I would love to try one.
  5. T

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Can't find many good pics. There are a few videos on his instagram Christian Beamish on Instagram: "A couple of MLBB/Beam moments this evening, captured by @ponyboybrosnan"
  6. T

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

This was my experience with Crooked as well through instagram. Of course this was before purchase, but so far so good.
  7. T

Lol. This is what can happen when people only communicate through text. Tone and context are absent at times so people take things the wrong way and make assumptions. Maybe ya'll should exchange phone numbers....might end up being buds....:monkey: :cheers: :waving:
  8. T

Is that a Cyber? 7 years is awesome.
  9. T

I'm 52 also. In North Florida so lower 60s pretty much....and suit would be yamamoto 3/2.
  10. T

Does this apply to all suits? Yamamoto included? Seeing mixed reviews. Some say yamamoto is warmer compared to same mil non yamamoto.:shrug: I just ordered a 3/2 Crooked and wondering if I need to change to a 4/3?
  11. T

What suits are you referring to?
  12. T

FCS infills for Future boxes.

I remember I had a board shaped years ago and the shaper suggested fin boxes that worked with both Futures and FCS. They came with a insert similar to the one pictured above. IIRC the system was called F3. Unfortunately I can't find any info on them now.
  13. T

Just ordered a 3/2 in LT off the Crooked website. For anyone looking to try yamamoto, Crooked is 20% off with promo code HOLIDAY2023 or skippersurf. Best deal I've found thus far.
  14. T

I saw where someone said Feral and Crooked are made in the same factory. Is this true? The suits look similar side by side, online at least, but I can see some small differences.