Recent content by speak

1. S

Gliders....

George Traditional.
  2. S

Gliders....

I just picked up a used 8'10 Mini Glider and I can't get off it. The thing catches waves significantly better than my 9'4 log. Ridiculously fast, and catches anything. The mini size is great because it fits easily in my car. If it were 10+ I probably wouldn't grab it very often (I'm lazy).
  3. S

WTB: Larry Mabile White Pony

What size? I have a 5'0
  4. S

Robin Mair Hanalei Fins

I have 4 sets of quads from Robin, and a set of twins on the way. He is awesome to deal with and his fins work!
  5. S

L5-S1 issues from paddling

Thanks for the responses guys. I actually went through a few Physical Therapists before I found the one that I've been working with since March. He's actually a PT for some sports teams and works with the WSL also. He's been great as he knows what movements I need to do while surfing, so a...
  6. S

L5-S1 issues from paddling

Hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread! I've been dealing with L4/L5 and L5/S1 issues for almost exactly a year now. I was in my car twisting to grab something from the back and it seemed to have been the straw that broke the camels back. Since then, I've been dealing with back pain and...
  7. S

Von Sol 'Flying Manta' stub groveler

If you told me who to use etc. How do people normally ship boards these days?
  8. S

Von Sol 'Flying Manta' stub groveler

If anyone is looking for a 4'10, I'm selling a like new one to go smaller :LOL: