1. N

Dane Large Capt. Fin Fcs

$55‍
  2. N

Dane Large Capt. Fin Fcs

Open to offers and trades for large performers
  3. N

Dane Large Capt. Fin Fcs

Selling a Large Dane Reynolds capt. fin fcs in great condition. asking $70 incl shipping.
  4. N

Jordys Future Large $80——— gone

Also will trade for large fcs2 performers and large reactors!
  5. N

Jordys Future Large $80——— gone

Selling a barely used Jordys Large in Futures For $85 incl shipping. Sets in perfect condition but all of ,y boards are FCS now somehow. Ryan
  6. N

Greg Griffin Thrusters

Pics
  7. N

Greg Griffin Thrusters

6’1 - 20.75 ish 2.5 but domed deck 5 fin I think it’s around 36/37 L. I told him a range and he did his thing. Boards in almost perfect shape a small pressure ding on the bottom from my racks in the garage the size of maybe a dime and a few on the on the deck. I’ll post some pics later
  8. N

Greg Griffin Thrusters

Hey boys got a modfish eps 6’1-6’2 range told him some basic dims and he just made it. I got it a week before he passed, I kinda feel this would be better in someone else quiver. I think I’m heading to another rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder this time. Comes with a 5 fin set and I live...
  9. N

Futures fins

Both set sold. Thanks boys
  10. N

Possible move to Florida from CA

Moved to south Florida (Hobe Sound) from Jersey in July. Weather is great, I live close to the beach and with the sea breeze I felt way cooler than Jersey in the summer. The surf is surprisingly pretty consistent here since sept, summer I didn’t see a wave- then again I didn’t head north to Ft...
  11. N

Futures fins

Replied and live in Florida
  12. N

Futures fins

Roberts tri fin very good condition except one little nick. $50 T1 with trailer perfect condition $60
  13. N

Greg Griffin RIP

This is terrible news…. I finally ordered a Modfish2 from him and ironically got it shipped to NJ before I moved to south Florida. He was great to deal with and still dealing with the move and haven’t surfed it yet but it’s a beauty. I was super happy that he was going to be my local shaper...