Muscles's latest activity

• M
    Muscles reacted to SirKooksALot's post in the thread Hawaii- Done with Haha Haha.
    You forgot and claiming local status after 3 months :roflmao:
  • M
    Muscles replied to the thread Florida Bros - How you doin?.
    Crazy sh!t. I remember being stationed in Florida and learning about Hurricane parties.
  • M
    Muscles reacted to youcantbeserious's post in the thread Hawaii- Done with Like Like.
    I eat the papio I catch! Omilu too. What that guy did at Monster Mush should be criminal. Just wait until that all breaks up and there...
  • M
    Muscles reacted to oneula's post in the thread Hawaii- Done with Love Love.
    As a keiki in the 60's-70's our families would lay net and paipai net all weekend for awa and mullet. That's how we fed the families...
  • M
    Muscles replied to the thread Ryan Sakal.
    I heard that he is the mastermind behind the Fling.
  • M
    Muscles reacted to ~rwright~'s post in the thread Who here has had VD? with Haha Haha.
    i, rw, got me Thee C., happened way back in 1998/'99... me ol' chick, well she got preggo, had her a miss~carriage, the DogTown boyz +...
  • M
    Damn. Chris Davidson was sick. Peaked early in the late 90's as a wildcard, got tapped for the search, the resurrected himself as...
  • M
    Muscles replied to the thread SF beatdown.
    Speaking of homeless... Went to downtown San Diego for a Padres game a few days ago. It was disgusting and I don't understand how the...
  • M
    Muscles reacted to youcantbeserious's post in the thread SF beatdown with Like Like.
    In news that should shock everyone, cities where large masses of humans congregate for commerce experience violence. Here's a tip...
  • M
    Muscles reacted to oneula's post in the thread Hawaii- Done with Like Like.
    I bought a couple of Angel's kits I keep them in my car with my first aid kit in case of emergency cause you never no when you're going...
  • M
    Muscles replied to the thread Hawaii- Done.
    This stuff is supposed to work: Home (stingnomore.com) Jellyfish almost killed this scientist. Now, she wants to save others from...
  • M
    Muscles reacted to rowjimmytour's post in the thread Home improvement - where to start? with Like Like.
    Another pro tip I just learned for So CA and any where with bad h20. Buy the biggest home filter you can buy "mine G&E 9"x12"" and...
  • M
    Muscles replied to the thread Hawaii- Done.
    I got zapped on my forearm once. It hurt like hell and I had a mark on my arm for over a month. So much worse than man o wars.
  • M
    Muscles reacted to racer1's post in the thread Hawaii- Done with Haha Haha.
    Got stung by a box jelly at my local and felt like my whole leg was on fire for an hour. The devils creation, I’m sure. Hawaii, done...
  • M
    Muscles reacted to BigUps's post in the thread Home improvement - where to start? with Haha Haha.
    Anyone have any plaster repair tips? This just got added to my weekend to-do list.