Recent content by KyleTalbott

1. K

SOLD - Thatchet twins - uniglass & epoxy version

Nice and stiff. Which is what you want (not a sexual reference y'all, come on now) Brand new. Bought in advance of a keel fish order that is now going to be a twinzer. Located in Brooklyn, NY. Holla atcha boy 718-809-1029
  2. K

Kelly Slater put me in a chokehold

OK. I watched a few more snippets. I am still confused on a few core elements (namely intent, medium, execution and delivery) but I don't want to trash the guy so I'm going to bow out.
  3. K

Kelly Slater put me in a chokehold

I follow Christ but/and this seems off. I hope he intends it well and I hope it's well received. From my point of view (I stopped around the 3 min mark), it is pretty confusing.
  4. K

SOLD - 5’4 Mandala Microlight Superchunk Keel

Well, for the most part, I dont have the luxury to ride good waves with power like you west coasters have on the regular. I ride east coast, lower period beach break and jetty waves. If I was in SD my boards would likely be shorter... A few years ago I was most happy riding on the smaller side...
  5. K

I would get on it. Yes. I will be a little looser.
  6. K

AGREED on the Delta V. Totally works. I had a DV Fish that was killer. Will likely get another some day... I've had- 5 ASAQ's (all quads) 5'5 Microlight (that was freaking amazing) 5'8 Poly w/resin tint (felt too big like @oeste858 wrote) 5'8 Microlight V weave (boardanomics made me sell it)...
  7. K

I love those exit channels. I have them on my ASQ. They really work.
  8. K

Everything these dudes wrote is true. I updated the rocker shot because the other one was distorted. also updated the price.
  9. K

That is a good looking board.
  10. K

5’4 x 22 x 2-5/8” EPS with carbon wrap by Dark Arts FCS boxes. “Hooker T” keels included It a super fun, but amply more maneuverable version of a mini Simmons. You can hit the lip and gouge massive bottom turns on this chubby platter. Stable and playful. One rail ding that is just in the top...
  11. K

Long fish - but shorter?

Nice sled Mike. Looks Lis-like.
  12. K

SOLD - 5’10 Burch Cuttlefish

Eat more food or age quickly. Problem solved...
  13. K

SOLD - 5’10 Burch Cuttlefish

5’10 x 20 x 2.5 With custom Burch Cuttlefish future fins $1250 One pre-shipping impression on the bottom professionally repaired before ever seeing wax or hitting the water. Other than that… excellent condition. No further dings or dents. This is my second Cuttle. It’s dope. Impulse...