Recent content by JJMike

1. J

Billabong Furnace Natural 4/3 XL

Worn a few times. Love it just don't use it. $500 plus new. $200 located in HB. Can arrange shipping as well.
  2. J

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

just got the Isurus 3/2 chest zip and wondering if i shoulda saved $100 for the 2/2 zipless. hmm
  3. J

Gliders....

Not too small imo. Not quite the same Cadillac glide and mega early entry. But 9’6 can still motor with much easier transport and storage. 9’6 of rail on clean face fees amazing. 11’ of rail amazinger. In my experience the double eagle types has a unique feeling and addictive feeling with...
  4. J

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

For the punchier I’m running an Indo fish with heater quads and that thing can accelerate.
  5. J

Looks sick. Need a cordoruy tail pad for the tweeeed jacket professor steez.
  6. J

ISO Album Moonstone/Moonshot

Looking for a longer version. Or fatter version in a used price bracket. ideally 7'6-9' but not precisely limited. Worth a shot?
  7. J

Billybong wetsuit fit advice for bigger guys

these sizes are not usually in abundant supply when i go so ordering online. hence seeking advice online
  8. J

Billybong wetsuit fit advice for bigger guys

I'm 5'10 and 240lbs. Is anyone else rocking a xl or xxl billy and what is the fit like? I have grown do trust size charts less and less with each new purchase. Looking at snagging a furnace natural or comp. Thanks for any help!
  9. J

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Looking at getting a billy furnace. Any bigger guys have input in sizing? I’m 6’0 235 but don’t fully trust sizing charts.
  10. J

The (Prone) Paddleboard Thread

prone paddles are an addiction unto themselves.
  11. J

Swallow
  12. J

Running Rainbow Heater quad. Don't usually like quads but these work great.
  13. J

WTB: 10' Board bag and 9" + fin (Greenough, Dobson, Ca Classic, etc)

I have one Balin bag I was thinking about selling for $60.