Hazrus's latest activity

• Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to oeste858's post in the thread *** Official Fin Thread *** with Love Love.
    more testing required but Futures album twin is pretty lively on maiden voyage
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus replied to the thread DHD MF Eclipse.
    I love how this thread has morphed.
  • Hazrus
    I actually had to go back and have another watch and listen out for the offending comment because it didn't even register the first...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to Black's post in the thread DHD MF Eclipse with Haha Haha.
    <Open rant> This really gets my goat. By the time you've written "look at the pics for dims" you could have just typed the dims, moran...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to EastCoastBrah's post in the thread Album Lifestyle with Like Like.
    after switching to their skincare products my skin is the softest its ever been my wifes boyfriend says im glowing
  • Hazrus
    I reckon Yuri has been kicked in the bum by a rainbow. Who else would be that big of a kook, but still get free wetties? Probably...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to Mr J's post in the thread DHD MF Eclipse with Wow Wow.
    that's a good universal way of looking at it @Hazrus - almost 60% markdown on an almost new boar. I also like your how bad a boar sucks...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to waxfoot's post in the thread DHD MF Eclipse with Haha Haha.
    Came here for the lols, walked out being educated. Learning about world economy wasn't on my bingo card for 2024 :D Honestly thought...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus replied to the thread panda shiitake HP.
    I'd love to, but it's more than 800km north of me at the moment. Heading up in that general direction in about a month. Hopefully I'll...
  • Hazrus
    The Skipper in beast mode #fullsend https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4V3qZLrbQL/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== Comments r on point
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus replied to the thread New Lost: Lost the Ripper.
    Another board model to bring out when you can't be bothered coming up with something new.
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus replied to the thread panda shiitake HP.
    Snagged a Shiitake HP of FB marketplace yesterday. Stock 6'4" dimensions, so probably a bit oversized for me @ 86kg. Glassed-in Soar...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus replied to the thread DHD MF Eclipse.
    Yeah $450AUD is what I bought it for. It apparently retails for $1000 + $50 for a pad, so about 57% off new price for what was...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to Mr J's post in the thread DHD MF Eclipse with Like Like.
    that was easy! ~AUD$450 is a good price too. I thought that facebook marketplace had largely replaced gumtree, but not so? The facebook...
  • Hazrus
    Hazrus reacted to casa_mugrienta's post in the thread Ben Webb Surfboards with Like Like.
    Somehow I constantly ended up sitting next to him in the water or in the parking these past weeks. He was riding a bladey quad...