dcunited's latest activity

• D
    We did one quick session at Ostional. Two other people out. We possibly could have just surfed Ostional the entire time, but 40 min...
  • D
    Got back from Nosara/Guiones a few weeks ago with my 12 year old and thought it was great. Lots of good options to stay within a short...
  • D
    dcunited replied to the thread Youth activities.
    Agree with the notion that kids are over scheduled. They are. But we also didn't have as many screens back in the day, and nowhere near...
  • D
    dcunited replied to the thread Youth activities.
    What Swallow Tail said. Best thing is to expose them to lots of different sports/activities as you don't know which one, if any, will...
  • D
    FWIW I got hit years ago at OB San Francisco. Ever since then I got paranoid and started taking my license, credit card and key fob (the...
  • D
    dcunited replied to the thread CA storm this weekend.
    The weekend storm came in pretty warm so the snow to liquid ratio was pretty bad for Tahoe, but far better for Mammoth. For instance...
  • D
    You're probably aware but the cost of resort lunches is beyond outrageous. If you're looking to save some cash..and eat better...
  • D
    I suppose though I've only been rear ended on 88 in chain control, never done the rear ending. Spun out quite a few times (sometimes...
  • D
    FWIW not sure what control did this weekend, but while Caltrans R2 is AWD with snow tires or chains, caltrans just about always will...