Recent content by Cest

1. Cest

Cold hands/nj surfing

Hey folks, I moved to 5mm mits and I was wondering if anyone uses any kind of glove liner in their gloves
  2. Cest

Chemistry robotwo

I found a used one but I've got to travel a little bit for it. The price is very right but I really don't know anything about it besides the limited info online. . Anyone have any experience with this board? Is this more of a pyzalien copy or more of a grovely fish. I'm looking for something a...
  3. Cest

In nj- looking for a toob shooter by lovelace

If you have one for sale on the east coast , say 6'2 and under, give me a shout!
  4. Cest

YOLO ALERTS

95, maybe 100 liters on the 5'8
  5. Cest

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

The goods are on the docks of LA. GFL getting those. I went ahead and bought a mutant because I'm tired of waiting for isurus. I had to send back a 3:3 for a stitching issue. I thought they were fixing it in house but they plan to give me a new one when it clears customs
  6. Cest

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Anyone have the new mutant? Thoughts as fall suit?
  7. Cest

What happened to Rusty?

They are decently big in the south east. I think they have deep relationships with local shops like Ocean
  8. Cest

A&h vessels

Anyone own one? How do you like it, how was the purchasing experience and do you recommend them?
  9. Cest

help bid / buy my vintage concert t-shirts

I was there... if it wasn't a xl, I'd buy that sh!t
  10. Cest

Wetsuit: attached hood, yay or nay?

Okay, I'm a southerner and moved to the north east. Hoods are totally new to me, I have a Rash guard style one for once a year in south carolina. Looking to buy the best quality 4:3 hooded wetsuit. I think if I need a 5 mm I'll sit out till it gets warmer. Out of what I've read, it sounds like...
  11. Cest

NJ yesterday

Yeah bradley doesn't have that... Just paddled back in. Mushy shoulder high. Cold (need some neoprene) and disappointing
  12. Cest

NJ yesterday

Shitbags paddle around with a camera hanging out of their mouth.
  13. Cest

NJ yesterday

Looks like tomorrow am we get some soft offshores
  14. Cest

NJ yesterday

Great pic. How big was that (in swell and seconds). What swell direction? Looks like front runners just hit manasquan. I'm tied up this morning but hoping to get out this afternoon and def tomorrow morning