Recent content by BaliIdiot

1. BaliIdiot

What if the Saudi's set up immensely lucrative alternative tour to challenge the WSL?

Don't strain yourself, principles arten't for everyone.
  2. BaliIdiot

What if the Saudi's set up immensely lucrative alternative tour to challenge the WSL?

I don't have enough time left on this planet to be watching any golf tournament.
  3. BaliIdiot

Trust me, my son's Best friend just finished a two-year stint as the first mate on Mohammed bin Salman's private yacht. The stories are legion and would surely make Caligula blush.
  4. BaliIdiot

Why? Are authoritarian theocracies that live off the teat of great oil reserves inherently better at tech than the people who invented it?
  5. BaliIdiot

Would Igarashi and Weson-Webb add the Saudi national flag to their Japanese and Brazilian flags respectively? Will Tyler Wright be forced to remove her rainbow flag? Oh wait, silly question, Tyler Wright is one of the few professional surfers who would take a stand on principle against the...
  6. BaliIdiot

LOL!!! Burkinis all the way! Women's viewing on the left side of the wave pool, men on the right.
  7. BaliIdiot

How would it play out? Who would jump ship for the money? Who would hold firm on principle?
  8. BaliIdiot

Perhaps The Best Ma'alaea Footage Ever...

That reeling and 'unmakable' first section keeps begging the question, could it be made from a hard whip-in on a tow board? And if so, from how far back up the reef? My feeling is that it could, and it would be a sight to behold.
  9. BaliIdiot

Giant South Swell this weekend for Hawaii's South Shores

I wonder if they would have laughed had it been the European heat wave the newscaster was referring to?
  10. BaliIdiot

Who is this dreadful person ruining a fine stoke filled thread with toxic 4Chan troll nonsense? Gigantic perfect Ma'alea is a thrice in a lifetime unicorn event that many of us wish to spend some time in wonderment at.
  11. BaliIdiot

Ma'alaea is the only spot in the world where you would look at this picture and say, "Yeah, he's probably gonna make it!" While growing up on O'ahu it seemed a thing for some of my more reprobate Punahou friends to be periodically shipped off to Maui to spend a semester or two cooling down at...
  12. BaliIdiot

The drop we've been waiting for...
  13. BaliIdiot

Looks like the taper of the reef itself has not been affected by the harbor. That does not mean that the harbor and jetty are not contributing factors in what is clearly a singular phenomenon.
  14. BaliIdiot

WHO'S Pico?

Pico is our old pal from Lahaina. Legendary poster.