Recent content by andywaxer

1. andywaxer

Human Touch - 2021 erBB Version

Dude! On the stringer of my custom boards you'll find "for Mr Mozzarella", and not by chance. :)
  2. andywaxer

Human Touch - 2021 erBB Version

Sounds: punk rock, stoner, heavy psych, all 60's garage, all 60's surf music Private Party: lifetime friends barbecue, then playing Ramones covers with all my ex band-mates My Worst: I'm my worst enemy Dream session: my homespot in epic/alltime mode, me and 2 others - both obese and...
  3. andywaxer

Firewire Sunday

No worries man, I'm a precocious 56 y.o., I had a mid length crisis years ago, now I'm in the childish regression phase, I only ride 6'0" thrusters. :)
  4. andywaxer

Firewire Sunday

Naaaa... If I go midlenght, I pretend the whole hip package: mysto shaper, handmade, resin tints, penciled logo, mandalas or Fibonacci graphic inspiration, the works. Maybe a liposuction and hair extension/transplant for me included in the package. :roflmao:
  5. andywaxer

Did Thrusters Screw Up Surfing??

No. Nothing can screw up surfing. Curren, Slater, Parko, and countless others down to Ethan Ewing make surfing on thrusters a thing of beauty. Nevertheless, there ARE surfers who to my eye look really bad. They are on thrusters, but also on single fin logs, hipster mid lengths, fun boards, mini...
  6. andywaxer

board airbrush instagram?

https://www.instagram.com/tablapintura/
  7. andywaxer

Board test for the every day surfer

Today I surfed for the first time the board Kale used the most in the last two years or so, the Wraptor model by ozzie shaper Jason Rodd. Seems a super fun and friendly board, easy to generate speed with, but it's just the first surf, we will see. Besides I'm too much of a kook for give board...
  8. andywaxer

Maybe just maybe Thomye is my favourite, mellow guy, surfs ok (yeah, better than me, but non too difficult to relate to), useful and simple advice. The boards he reviews are not on top of my list, though. Craig is also fun to watch, the boards are usually interesting, but yeah, difficult to tell...
  9. andywaxer

Lost Track - Atlantic (Episode 1)

I really admire Torren Martyn's surfing, but I never succeeded in watching one of these NeedEssentials movies from beginning to end. Anyone of us has (or should have) his personal definition of travel, adventure and culture, and my vision is antipodal to that. Cold, broken vans, grass, more...
  10. andywaxer

Pheeeew... I got the Album, and no mistake. Kook+ is a good definition of my surfing. :)
  11. andywaxer

Ok, a guy makes a series of videos where he tests a bunch of surfboards in a wave pool. The discussion seem to focus on how good a surfer this guy is, and the definition of "everyday surfer". Well, can we please move to the boards themselves? Who has surfed one of the boards tested in the first...
  12. andywaxer

I like the concept and the realization of this first video. Kale Brock surf way better than me, but nevertheless I can relate a bit more to this than the "real" SITD. Maybe I'm wrong, but is seems that he is going to test (at least some of) the boards in the ocean?
  13. andywaxer

Bodyboard blanks

Nice music.
  14. andywaxer

CI Burner. What, when, why?

Yeah. Didn't they have 4 or 5 already?
  15. andywaxer

CI Burner. What, when, why?

Just curious. https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/ciburner/